Confessions

I did not want to go to school. Haruka would be there, and I did not have the patience to deal with him. He just as a selfish, selfish man that...that I had feelings for. By the stars, he would be the death of me. I had to find Uranus as soon as I could, help her regain her lost memories and return to our duties as the protectors of the Solar System. After changing into my uniform, I joined Itsuo and together we walked to school. I avoided the music and room like the plague, knowing that's where Haruka would for sure look for me. It wasn't until after school when Haruka managed to catch me. "Umi!" Haruka called. I huffed, speeding my walking. "Umi, please." I groaned, turning on my heel and waited for Haruka to catch up.

"What do you want, Haruka?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Listen, can we talk?"

"Fine." I muttered.

"Come on." Haruka took my hand in his, "Let's go back to my place." I ripped my hand out of Haruka's.

"Just show me the way."

"Ok." Haruka started to walk, and I reluctantly followed behind him.

" Haruka started to walk, and I reluctantly followed behind him

We arrived at Haruka's apartment. He lived alone, but his place was decked out in lavish furniture. It was more feminine than I expected, though I saw his racing gear off to the side. I dropped my bag on the sofa and sat down. "Ok, don't freak out." Haruka warned. He started to unbutton his shirt. My eyes widened, my cheeks turning red.

"What are you doing!" I squeaked, slapping my hands over my eyes.

"Just look." I moved my fingers sightly and peeked out from behind them. My hands slowly fell away from my face when I saw. Haruka was wearing a tank top underneath his button-up shirt. However, instead of a flat chest, he...no...she had breasts.

"You're a..." I trailed off.

"Yes. I'm a girl." I stood from the couch, approaching Haruka slowly. I pressed my hand to her stomach, my fingers fluttering around her waist. I could feel her curves. My hand trailed up Haruka's sides, across the side of her chest until they cupped the back of Haruka's neck. My other hand reached up and copied the action. I looked up at Haruka with wide eyes. Slowly, she leant down, causing me to push myself up onto my toes. My eyes closed as our lips met. Her kiss was something to behold. It was demanding and at the same time loving and gentle. It felt so familiar, like I was kissing someone I had long ago. Suddenly, Uranus popped into my mind, and I broke away from the kiss. "What is it?" Haruka asked. I looked back up at her, Haruka's eyes meeting mine, and finally, it clicked into place.

"Uranus..." I whispered. "It's...it's really you..." I stepped back, placing my hands over my mouth. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "I..."

"Umi?" I ran out of the room, tears spilling from my eyes. As I ran up the stairs, I pulled my transformation pen out of my pocket.

"Neptune Planet Power!" I cried, raising my pen. "Make UP!" Water started to surround me, creating my Sailor Uniform. When it was done, I swiftly made my way to the roof and prepared to leap off the side of the building when a voice stopped me.

"Umi!" Haruka shouted. I stopped, not turning so Haruka couldn't see the tears spilling down my cheeks. "You're her..."

"I'm sorry." I breathed. "I am so sorry Haruka." I lept off the building, jumping from building to building.

"Umi!"

I paced the command centre quickly, a picture of Uranus on display with her wand resting on the console

I paced the command centre quickly, a picture of Uranus on display with her wand resting on the console. I turned to the picture. Uranus, standing on her home planet, the wind gently blowing through her hair. I looked down at the pen that was laying on the console. A deep blue pen, with an oval on the top with a deep blue sphere in the middle, the planetary symbol of Uranus engraved in the centre. My thumb made its way between my teeth. Should I give it to her and give Haruka back her memories? Or should I keep it, and let Haruka live a happy life as she is now? So many questions, not enough answers.