Infinity 11 - Infinite - Judge

I could only hear the fight going on around me, and could hear Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi-Moon fighting against Mistress 9. The barrier around Sankakasu was strong, but I could feel darkness ebbing at the back of my mind. "Come, Mistress Nine." A voice echoed through the area. "I've been waiting for this moment!"

"Yes, Master, of course!" Mistress 9's distorted voice called out. "Let us become one!" There was echoing laughter, and the deep-seated darkness flowing up through the area.

"Power! I am overflowing with power!" The Sailor Guardians did their best to push back the Darkness that was Master Pharoh 90. "So this is the energy of the ones that are protected by their Guardian Planets? What intense power! This energy is absolutely magnificent!" I glanced behind me when I heard to thuds, Mercury and Mars had landed behind me, drained of energy.

"Mercury, mars, hang in there!" I called to them.

"I can't move? Is this a barrier?"

"If you think we're letting you leave Santakasu!, you're dead wrong" I said through grit teeth.

"Mater Pharoh Ninety!" Pluto said.

"The three of us will stop you from invading Earth!" Uranus promised.

"Try as hard as you want, it's already too late!" Master Pharoh 90 declared. The strain against the barrier was immense, gritting my teeth I pushed my power to the limit.

"It won't hold much longer." Pluto stated.

"Uranus! Neptune! Pluto!" Super Sailor Moon cried.

"I will crush every last one of you!" Master Pharoh 90 said. The darkness crashed into the barrier...and it broke.

"No, he broke through the barrier!" I fell to my knees, exhausted.

"We failed..." I breathed. "How could we fail..." I looked up as a massive portal appeared in the sky, opening to reveal an entirely new galaxy.

"Is that..." Mercury trailed off. "The Tau Star System?" Master Pharoh 90 chuckled darkly.

"Yes!" Master Pharoh 90 said. "My forgotten home from far away the Tau Star System! Behold! I am about to engulf this planet, and make it one with myself!"

"We have to stop him, or else he'll take over the whole world."

"But how?" Mars wondered. "We've already hit him with everything we've got." A light suddenly caught my attention, and I turned to it.

"What is this repulsive light!?" Master Pharon 90 demanded. I watched as the moon broke through the darkness, bathing me in the familiar warmth of Silver Millennium...my home...

"Now, Moon Chalice! Come into my grasp!" Super Sailor Moon called. I turned to watch my Princess. "Lend me your power! O Legendary Moon Chalice, filled with the last of all nine Sailor Guardians' power!" The chalice shone, and Super Sailor Moon clutched it to her chest. I then watched, helplessly...as she fell down toward the darkness.

"Usa!" Tuxedo Mask cried.

"Super Sailor Moon!" Uranus shouted.

"She vanished." Mars breathed.

"Are you sure?" Mercury asked. "Did she really disappear?" I stood on shaky legs, approaching the edge of the condo tower, tears falling down my cheeks. I put my hand to my mouth...we failed...I failed...

"How could we do this..." I sobbed. "We...we let her down again!" Suddenly, I felt a warmth in my hand. Looking down, I saw my Deep Aqua Mirror shining. Glancing over at the other towers, I could see the familiar garnet and yellow glow of Uranus and Pluto's Talismans...they were resonating. I lifted the Deep Aqua Mirror high, swallowing back tears. Energy coursed through the skies.

"What is this light emanating from my body?" Master Pharoh 90 demanded. As the light of the Talismans died down, a purple beam of energy shot from the pools of swirling darkness. I watched as a purple orb floated up from the thick darkness. I watched as Sailor Saturn was awoken, clutching her Silence Glaive.

"I am an emissary from the abyss of death." Saturn said. "Protected by Saturn, the Outer Planet of Destruction, the Guardian of Silence. I am Sailor Saturn."

"She's awakened again..." I breathed.

"From where I stand, it doesn't feel like much time has passed since the last crisis which triggered my previous awakening. It seems as though I remain the uninvited guest." Saturn lowered herself toward the darkness. "The gradual overlap of coincidences has caused a dangerous aberration in the course of events. As a result, history itself has been slightly altered." Satun thrust her Glaive down into the darkness.

"I can't move!" Master Pharon 90 complained.

"What happened in Mugenzu was supposed to be Hotaru's end. She should have found eternal rest. Instead, she was forced to live an inconceivable life as a cyborg. It was a huge shock to her body. It also caused a considerable disturbance to my soul, which should have stayed asleep. Professor Tomoe's twisted heart is what attracted these alien beings to this world. This eventually lead to our survival inside a vesalised body. Alas, it could not be helped. There's a reason why we were all drawn to this place and why a gateway from another world opened up here. This is the chosen land. The path we are on was predestined long ago. The path of Destruction. And now that I have awakened. I must fulfil that destiny and swing this Silence Glaive."

"That glaive is the scythe for the Goddess of Death." I breathed.

"All she has to do is swing and it's total annihilation." Pluto added.

"Damn it!" Uranus cursed. "I refuse to let this be our fate, not again!" Saturn levitated off the ground, her Silence Glaive in hand. "No Saturn! Don't do it!" Uranus shouted. Saturn pointed her Glaive forward,

"Death Reborn Revolution!" Saturn chanted. A bright purple light shot upward.

"My power is being sucked out of me!" Master Pharaoh 90 wailed. I stood with my arms in front of my face, trying to protect myself from the wind created by the immense power. "This massive negative aura! It's the same dormant power which surrounded the omega area! I now see that power has awakened as the light that brings destruction! It was you!" Master Pharaoh 90 started to lift off the ground,

"Abominable existence, you invader, I condemn you! End Earth, to total annihilation!" I tore my gaze from Saturn, to look directly at Uranus, tears starting to fall from my eyes. Uranus met my gaze. I reached out to her, even if I wasn't able to touch her. Uranus thrust her hand out to me. If these were our last moments...I only wanted to see her.