Infinity 7 - Transformation - Super Sailor Moon

I felt myself shooting forward with Uranus and Pluto by my side, intent on destroying the inner Guardians. Suddenly, it was like a switch had been flicked, and my mind cleared, and I was in control again. I stopped in my tracks, my head turning to Sailor Moon. Everyone landed gently on the roof. "She's calling to us." Venus said.

"Sailor Moon needs us." Uranus added, "All of us." I looked down as a light caught my eye. I lifted my Deep Aqua mirror. It started to shine, resonating with the wishes of Sailor Moon. I held it gently as the power flowed through my Talisman. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Uranus' Space Sword and Pluto's Garnet Orb started to shine as well, resonating in tandem with mine. They were all answering Sailor Moon's call.

"We give you our power." Pluto, Uranus and I chanted, "Sailor Moon!" We lifted our Talismans, our power flowing through them towards Sailor Moon. I watched as Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Chibi-Moon lift their hands to add to Sailor Moon's powers. The Moon chalice opened, and our power combined.

"Moon Crisis! Make up!" Sailor Moon shouted. I watched in awe as Sailor Moon transformed. Her skirt became white, which then became blue and yellow at the bottom, the bow on her back changed to have longer ribbons, and she gained a gold belt with a heart broach connected. She had frillier shoulder pieces and the white lines on her cape became yellow. I looked down at my chest as it shone. The broach that held my bow up changed and became a heart. A quick glance at Uranus and Pluto showed that theirs had changed too.

"Our broaches." Mercury muttered.

"They've all become heart-shaped." Venus added.

"Even ours?" I whispered.

"Sailor Moon...?" I looked over to Sailor Moon, watching her. "Is that...you?"

"It's Super Sailor Moon!" Chibi-Moon gasped.

"Super Sailor Moon?" Everyone else echoed. The two witches, Cyprin and Ptilol, I had overheard, gasped.

"No...I won't hesitate." Super Sailor Moon stated. "And I won't be led astray ever again!" She summoned her Heart Wand. "Rainbow Moon Heartache!" She shouted. The beam surrounded the witch twins and they were destroyed. Everyone rushed over to Super Sailor Moon as she landed.

"The Moon Chalice, the Legendary Holy Grail, did it do this to you?" Tuxedo Mask asked.

"No. The power came from all of you. It came through the Holy Grail and then it poured into me."

"Our Talismans gave their power to Sailor Moon?" Uranus questioned, inspecting her blade.

"They're resonance..." I trailed off. "It's something entirely unique, something I've never felt before."

"The Talismans could do this?" Pluto wondered as the three Talismans' shine faded. "I had no idea."

"Hold on." Uranus started. "But aren't the Talismans supposed to be the Key's to awakening-"

"Uranus!" I interrupted. "Shh!"

"I wished for all of our hearts to unite and become one." Super Sailor Moon said. "And that you would lend me your power." Super Sailor Moon put her hand on her broach. "For a moment, it came true. And our hearts did connect. We shared the same feelings. We all wanted to help one another and take down our enemies. It wasn't any one power, but the power of all of us that summoned the Moon Chalice and Super Sailor Moon. And that proves we can work together as a team. We're all different, but we're all Sailor Guardians. More than that, we're friends."

"You really..." Uranus trailed off.

"Think of us as friends?" Pluto added. I pressed my Deep Aqua Mirror to my chest. We resisted...so much, to avoid bringing our Princess into this conflict...our Talismans ignored our wishes, and gave Super Sailor Moon their power when she asked. Maybe...does that mean we should tell her and the others about our true mission? I looked back up to Uranus and Pluto, and it seemed as if we had the same idea. We nodded at each other, we would tell them. First, we had to assess the damage done to Uranus' apartment. We floated down into the condo, and looked around the destroyed rooms.