Confrontations

The next day, I was ready for school before my morning alarm. I pulled my hair into it's braid and wrapped it around my head just as the clock struck seven-thirty. I pranced to the door after breakfast to the bemusement of the staff. "What's you got in a good mood?" One of them asked.

"Just..." I sighed. "I know today is gonna be a good day. Oh!" I took my engagement ring off my finger and handed it to the butler. "Make sure Father gets this back, tell him the deal is off." I slipped my shoes on and hurried out the door. Haruka was waiting for me, book bag slung over her shoulder. I grinned, hurrying over to her. Despite her wearing the male uniform, she held the same glint in her eyes from last night.

"Someone looks happy." Haruka commented. I wrapped my arm around hers and pressed close to her side.

"Well, we've been reunited after how many Millennia? I've missed you." Haruka and I chatted happily to school, taking the scenic route, but as soon as we got into school property, Ituso stormed up to us.

"Where the hell were you?!" He snarled. I stood tall, after finding Uranus last night and gaining more memories, I had grown more confident snd started to feel more like my old self again.

"I was walking with Haruka today, is that a problem?" I asked calmly.

"I thought I told you-"

"I don't have to listen to you anymore."

"You are my fiancée, you listen to me-"

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"You little-" Itsuo raised his hand and brought it down on me. My own hand snapped up and caught his wrist. "Hey! What the hell?!"

"Don't touch me." I told him calmly, pushing his wrist back. Itsuo wailed in pain, falling to his knees as his hand bent back, not enough to break, but enough for him to know I could. "I am no longer in a relationship with you, Ituso, tell your father that the wedding is off and that I want nothing to do with you or your family ever again." I pushed Itsuo away, and he fell backwards in surprise. "If you don't mind, we have class now." I linked my arm with Haruka's and together, we walked into school.

" I linked my arm with Haruka's and together, we walked into school

Haruka and I left school together as well, arm in arm. We spent the afternoon together, and stayed together well into the night. "Come, I want to show you something." I told her around midnight. I lead Haruka to the arcade, inside and towards the Command Centre.

"Oh wow." Haruka breathed.

"Yeah." I said, dropping my schoolbag and blazer beside the console. "Just wait a second." The console lit up, the monitor's appearing instantly. Haruka stepped back in shock as the console scanned her.

"Identification Confirmed." A voice sounded. "Haruka Tenoh. Sailor Uranus, welcome."

"What the hell was that?" Haruka asked.