C-01

CRUSH - ❝ knowing you was never an option, it's the fate that tried to bring us together. ❞

Year end holiday had ended. It just feel like yesterday was the last day of school yet the next day they come back.

Ryu Y/N took her steps inside the school compound, smiling back at students who smiled at her. She could hear some students brag about their holiday activities, complaining how fast the time flies.

"Y/N!" She turn around and see her best friend, Yeji waved at her while running like a toddler with Junkyu catching up behind her. "Hey! How was your holiday?" Y/N asked while continue her track into the school after they arrived beside her.

"It was great! Can't believe holiday had just ended." Yeji reciprocated in a sulking tone as Junkyu nods agreeing. "After this there's no more girls I can annoy." He said with a huff making Y/N chuckled. 

She couldn't imagine her life without these two dorks. They are the one who approached her during the first year. She was a very shy kid that time. "Both of you can go to the class first. I need to put something in my locker." Y/N gave them a small smile before the two nodded and continue their way to the class.

She turned to the left and accidently bumped into a hard chest. "I'm sorry!" She look up to the person. "It's alright. Are you okay?" He asked while he lowered his head to match her eye level since he was a bit taller. Y/N answered him with a nod before she bow a little and straightly went the locker section.

He turned around and watch the girl as she passed him to her locker. 'Is she new? Never saw her in this school before.'  He monologue. "Jihoon!" He turned to the person who called him. "Hurry up the coach have been waiting for you" His friend called as they both went to see the coach.

After the meeting, Jihoon went to the class with his friend. While waiting for the teacher some of his classmates played with their own phone, some of them chit-chatting while some of them mind their own business.

Jihoon was laughing with his friend when his attention abruptly went outside his class window near the hallway. He saw the girl who bumped into him that morning passed by his class. He turned back to his friend.

"Do you guys know that girl?" He asked pointing at the girl that just passed by. "Which girl?" Jaehyuk asked with his full mouth as his head peeked outside the window. "Stop talking when your mouth is full." Yoshi throw a food wrapper to Jaehyuk's face causing the poor boy to roll his eye.

Yoshi went back to Jihoon. "I know her. She's the netball captain. Ryu Y/N. She's in our junior class 17A." The curious boy only nods his head as a respond.

At the end of the school, Y/N passed by the basketball court to get to the parking lot. On her right side, she could see the basketball players were on their training session. She saw the guy who she bumped in the morning playing in the court making her grew more interest.

"So he is a basketball player." Y/N muttered towards herself as she slow down her pace to watch the play. She accidently made eye contact with Jihoon who waved at her causing a sudden rush feeling get inside her. She was shocked by the contact and fastened her pace straightly towards the car.

Jihoon smiled looking at Y/N's direction, somehow found her reaction was cute. He turned back to his team who was looking at him curiously. "What?" He take a look behind him and back to his team.

"Is there anything behind me?" He asked when his team shook their heads. "It just that why are you smiling looking at that girl?" His other friend, Mashiho asked.

"It's nothing. Let's get back to practice." He dribbled the ball in his hand towards the goal. As the captain, Jihoon must maintain the team's quality in playing. Their school are the top for basketball team.

His mind still lingering with Y/N's reaction and he is going to learn more about this girl.