C-05

CRUSH - ❝ and anyone saw the way he looked at her knew that he was hooked. ❞

Both of them step out the car and went straightly into the restaurant. They stop at the reservation counter. "Table under Ryu please." The receptionist nodded. "Have this way ma'am." He lead the way as they arrived in front of a private room.

The boy stepped out and they sat on the table in the middle of the room. Her mother turned to her. "I forgot to tell you. Their son, your cousin will live with us for awhile. His parents were busy with overseas business. They couldn't leave their son alone because he is reckless." Her mother joked making Y/N laugh along.

After a while a pair of middle aged came in, making both of them stood up and greet the couple. "Y/N! You are so grown up now." Mrs. Bang, Y/N's mother younger sister, hugged her and kissed her cheeks. 

All of them sit down and wait for their serves. "Where's your son?" Her mother asked the pair and they shook their heads. "That boy. He went out with his friends and now he's stuck in the traffic. We asked him to come along with us but he insist to drive alone." Mr. Bang answered while shaking his head.

On the other hand, Yedam mentally panic inside his car, he thought he could piss himself any time sooner. "I'm doomed. Dad is going to be mad." He talk to himself. He was stuck in the traffic and he silently regret his decision for not coming with his parents.

After a while he parked his car and run straightly into the room. His entrance was epic. He literally just burst into the room and all eyes are on him.

Speaking of the devil.

The boy arrived bursting into room and trying to catch his breath. Y/N squinted her eyes as she observed the boy from her seat. "Sorry I'm late!" He bowed and sit beside his father. Her mother giggled at his action. "It's okay. We just talked about you."

The boy looked up and made eye contact with Y/N. Their eyes slightly widened. "Y/N?" He greeted causing Mrs. Bang to smacked the back of his head lightly. "Why did you called her by name? She is your older cousin." Her mom scolded him and apologised to Y/N.

"Did you met each other before? The last time you met each other was years ago." Mr. Bang asked, looking back and forth on both Yedam and Y/N. "We bumped each other at the mall earlier. We went for a meal too." She replied. In the meantime the foods were finally served. 

"Yedam, you know that you are going to live with them right? Behave yourself while we are gone. You also gonna move to Y/N's school." His father said sternly as Yedam nodded his "Yes father." The dinner shortly ended and they part ways.

A FEW DAYS LATER
They went to school together and he was already gaining attention. "Can you show the way to the principal office?" As both of them are on the way a voice call him. "Yedam?" They turned around and saw Jihoon walked towards them. "Why are you here?" He asked with confuscate.

"I moved here." Yedam retort proudly as Jihoon glance at the two of them, his head is full with questions. Yedam who realised questions on Jihoon's face chortles. "Before you say anything, there's nothing between us. She's my cousin."

Y/N just stood there petrified. She couldn't help but silence herself because she doesn't know what to talk. Jihoon turned his attention to the girl and smiled. "Y/N." She grinned. "I can bring Yedam to the principal. You can go back to class for some revision." She muttered a small thank-you and excused herself. 

Yedam and Jihoon proceed to the principal's office, walking beside each other. "Why didn't you tell us that you're moving here?" The older boy asked him making Yedam chuckled looking at him. "I wanted to surprise you guys. Don't tell the others first." Yedam warned him.

"Do you have any feelings to Y/N?" Jihoon was shocked by Yedam's sudden outburst. He choked on his saliva before looking at him. "What do you mean?" He asked as Yedam laughed. "I saw the way you look at her. You never look at a girl like that." 

They arrived at the office and Jihoon shoved him into the office. His thought is lingering on what Yedam had said. Did he really have feelings for Y/N? He shrugged the thoughts and stay outside waiting for Yedam.

After all, it's still not too late to realize his own feelings.