C-09

CRUSH - ❝ how heart-breaking is it for him to know that she will never returned his feelings.❞

Months had passed and now it's the month of April. Y/N literally were not having her year this year. A lot of problems come into her life and the season game was on their way now, it's on middle June

She was not having her day either. She received a call from the hospital, telling her it's almost time. Y/N was having a breakdown during training that most of the time she took her anxious and anger on her team.

Training had just finished and she currently was on her way to the shower room that was located beside the girl's washroom. "Y/N!" Someone called causing her to halt her step.

She turned around and saw the face that she have been avoiding for months. She sighed. "What do you want now Lee Jeno?" Jeno has been getting on her nerves for the pass months. He will call her by sweet nicknames, buying her chocolates which ended up eating by her friends.

Jeno maintained his smirk and softly grabbed her hand. "Why can't you give me a chance to let me be your boyfriend? I know you're not really with Park Jihoon right? I heard he was just helping you because he feels pity-"

It wasn't the right time to talk about this kind of things to Y/N. She was in a fit of bad temper that she cut him off by pushing him towards the wall with hands on his neck almost choking him. "Don't you dare to talk shit about my boyfriend." She emphasized the word boyfriend.

"Who wants a boyfriend like you? So stop being a stalker following me around. You know I won't accept you." Y/N took her hand back causing Jeno to cough while catching his breath. Her words were spat harshly before she turned her heels to leave.

Jeno stared at her figure that slowly became small as she walks further. Honestly, he was at a loss on how to get her. It's been months and all of his expedient didn't even get any good consequence.

Every time he wanted to approach Y/N, Jihoon would appeared beside her. He also knew that those fancy chocolates that he bought she didn't even eat a bit.

Abruptly his phone rings. "Dad." He sighs. It was his dad scolding him for not attending to an important meeting. If you're wondering why did Jeno didn't attend it, considering it's because he was busy following Y/N the whole day, almost everyday single day.

His dad expect him to take over his business and not going to school even arranged his marriage with an unknown girl for the sake of business. That's why he needs to get Y/N's heart. It's not because of his dad, but he really does love her.

With his dad still scolding him on the phone, he make his way to his car and sped towards the company. He made his mind that he will try one more time. If she still spurn, he got no choice but to terminate and take over his dad business.

Y/N dropped Yedam off first and went to the hospital. She held her grandmother's pale hand with eyes streaming down tears. She's not a person that best in showing feelings but she feels like she have to tell her grandmother even she may be not listening.

"How are you grandma? I hope you are okay. I just feel like telling you this. I met a boy." She chuckled. "He is attractive. He saved me many times when I'm in trouble. We even call each other ours when people start finding trouble with us." She wiped her tears and hiccuped. 

"I think I'm in love with him grandma." She cracked a smile. She look at her watch and it strikes 10pm, she have training tomorrow. She get ready to leave and kissed her grandmother's forehead. "See you soon grandma."

THE NEXT DAY
School had just ended with Y/N walked around the school alone since all of her friends were busy with their own activities. Yeji is busy with her cheerleading tryouts, the basketball team started their training earlier than it supposed to leaving her alone since her training time have not arrive yet.

She took a turn around the corner after getting her training shirt and short when a broad body slammed on her forehead. She looked up and let out a groan. She was so irritated with this boy. "Why do you always popping out around me?" He smirked. 

"I just like the feeling around you." She sighs and try to make way from there. "Let me off Lee Jeno. I'm so done with you! Can you just stop following me?" He pushed her by her shoulder as he pinned her against the lockers. 

"What's wrong with you?!" Y/N asked between her gritted teeth. Her back was throbbing in pain since he pushed her in a harsh way.

"Why does it have to be Park Jihoon? Why can't you choose me instead? I'm the one who liked you in the first place!" His stares were penetrating through her soul. 

Y/N felt her tongue tied, she didn't even know how to answer when he shakes her shoulder. "Answer me Ryu Y/N! Why?!" She lingered silent and stare into his eyes. Jeno groaned and let out a frustrated huff.

"Why can't you love me back? I've been waiting and loving you for good years! Is it because you love that Park--" she cut him off.

"Yes! I do love him! What is it going to be with you?!" Jeno expression turned into a sorrow one. "What?" He mumbles, taking a few steps and back off a little.

"Enough Jeno enough! I'd enough of you. Always following me around, you can't force someone to love you back! I know that you'd like me for a long time. Even the whole school knows about it! I'm sorry couldn't return your feelings, you can always find someone better than me."

She looked Jeno who was staring at her with heartbroken eyes and instantly his eyes turned into slit anger one. She followed the eyes who was glaring to the person behind her shoulder. She turned around and spot Park Jihoon who is chafed.

Y/N could only sigh and walked away from the scene, for her good and for his good.