C-06

CRUSH - ❝ he looks at her and realized what is love. ❞

"Y/N, where is your cousin that you talked about?" Yeji shook Y/N's arm continuously. Yeji had been non-stop asking about Yedam since she told them about him. Y/N turned to her best friend with questioning looks. "Why are you so hype? Are you interested with younger boys or what?" 

Yeji whined and Y/N pay no attention to her as they proceed their way to the canteen. They sits at their usual seat after getting their food. "Where's Junkyu?" Yeji asked as Y/N shrugged not knowing where her other best friend at.

Abruptly the canteen was burst into screaming. Both of them turn their head to the entrance. A boy who was breathing heavily run towards Y/N's seat. She realised that the boy was Yedam.

"Help!" Yedam screamed making the whole canteen attention was on them. Y/N stood up and walk towards Yedam who's still running towards her. They crashed into each other as he hide himself behind Y/N.

"What's wrong? Did someone chase you?" Y/N asked Yedam who drank her whole juice while catching his breath. "Yedam!" All of their attention turned to the screaming and shouting. It was the basketball team who made the entrance.

All of them stop when they saw Yedam sat beside Y/N. All of them are scared of Y/N actually, they had experience playing balls with her.

She was the netball captain or the students call her queen of netball. She had making the school proud many times. Every competition they made into, she'd always bring them up to the championships. 

Last year they won against the brazil team who came to Korea for the championship. Her school broke the records and Y/N herself even got the title 'Best Netball Player' by the professionals.

They slowly make their way to and sat around the table. "Why did you guys chased after him?" Y/N asked breaking the silence. "We just want to get him for surprising us by moving here but not telling us." Jeongwoo explained trying not look into Y/N's eyes.

He was terrified by his experienced which was when he provoked Y/N that she was small to play a ball. That's where Y/N throwed the ball across the field straight to his face. He didn't come to school on the next with bruised face.

After the incident, the team swore that they will not behave like that in front Y/N ever again. In the meantime, they start grow closer to each other.

TIME SKIP
That afternoon Y/N have netball training. Eventhough the season game still months away, she wanted to maintain the team's quality in playing.

She doesn't expect that she was selected to be the captain. Yes, some of the students claimed that she's still young to be one but the teachers and coach says different. With her skills, she is capable to be a captain.

As she's the first one who arrived early at the court she decided to warm up first. In about 10 minutes her team had arrived. "Ria, make sure all of them warm up accordingly. I will go get the ball." Y/N ordered her co-captain and went to sports equipment room.

While walking towards the room she could hear whistles from other team who's also practicing. She was humming along her favorite song while opening the door of the room before she was pushed to the wall.

She yelped in pain and opened her eyes. Only to be looking at Jung Wooyoung smirking evilly at her. "Let me go Wooyoung!" She tried to get out the grip on her wrist as it started to reddened by his tight grip. Her heart was beating hard and she was frightened. She doesn't like the situation with this psycho boy.

Wooyoung get closer to her face and down to her neck, his breath made her shivered into spine. "Since we are alone, why not we have our time here." He said smirking while caressing Y/N's bare thigh and gripped on it since she was wearing shorts train.