C-15

CRUSH - ❝ in the end we discover that to love and let go could be the same thing. ❞

After the incident, she keep avoiding Jihoon as much as she could and all of her friends noticed it but they literally have no clue what happened between them. Every time they asked she will change the topic or didn't even bother to answer.

During recess Y/N wasn't there and no one have the idea where she is. "Jihoon what actually happened between you and Y/N?" Hyunsuk asked him as he sighed.

"It was a misunderstanding. You know me and Aimi were doing the class project in a cafe. It happened that Y/N was there also with Yeji." Jihoon turned to Yeji who nodded at him. "She saw him and Aimi and thought they were actually having a date." She explained further.

Just then Mashiho and Aimi walked towards them hand in hand before the japenese girl took a seat beside Jihoon, making her seated between her boyfriend and Jihoon.

"I heard what happened. I think you should try and explain to her." Jihoon groaned. "How am I supposed to explain when all she did was avoiding me every time I try to talk to her?" Aimi put her hand on his shoulder to console him. 

"It's okay. Things take time."

Y/N know that she shouldn't be childish and give him chance to explain himself. She was in the library at the moment. To be honest, she never love a boy like this. Park Jihoon, he was her first love. 

She thought that she saw some hope that Jihoon did like her back, but the hope was crushed down after she saw him with another girl. She know she wasn't supposed to feel jealousy since she was no one to him.

She went to the canteen and saw him at their usual table. She walks closer to the them, but soon she halt her tracks. Her heart clenched before she bite her lips, trying to hold back the tears that started to brimmed in the corner of her eyes.

She saw the same girl in the cafe put her hand on Jihoon's shoulder who rather looked frustrated over something. She clenched her fist in jealousy, making her knuckles went all white. Just in the moment, Jihoon looked up and saw Y/N making him ran after her.

"Y/N!!" She heard him screaming and shouted for her stop but she ran up the rooftop and cried her heart out. "Y/N." There stood Jihoon by the door trying to catch his breath and walks towards her. His hand reached out for her as Y/N took a few step back.

"Let me explain--" 

"No," she sniffed. "There's nothing to explain. I know that I'm not your real girlfriend, I shouldn't be feeling like this." Y/N wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. 

Jihoon pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapped securely around her body as Y/N tried to push him away. She hit his chest when Jihoon continue to pull her closer. "Please Y/N, you need to hear me out." He pleaded. 

"She is not-"

"I thought it was mutual." She muffles in his chest but loud enough to be heard by Jihoon. "But I don't think so." Y/N used all her strength to push Jihoon who stumbled behind. "I hope you're happy with your girlfriend." She emphasized the last word before she walked pass by him, leaving Jihoon froze there trying to understand what just happened.

Jihoon felt his breath hitched, he knows he is going to lose her.

Jihoon walked back to the canteen with a hopeless face. "How is it?" Someone questioned as they remained silent to listen to his answer. The heartbroken boy placed himself on his previous his with his face dropped down. That moment was the moment who leave everyone speechless, completely have their tongue-tied. 

Park Jihoon, he broke down into cries.

They know Jihoon wouldn't cry unless there's something that actually break his heart or hurt his pride. "Sorry.." He sniffed. "Did it went well?" Doyoung asked before Yedam slapped the back of his head. 

"You idiot. It's obviously that it doesn't went well. Why else he would cried?"

"She thought Aimi was my girlfriend and didn't even let me explain a sentence." Aimi who sits beside Mashi felt culpable. She didn't apprehend things would turned out to be like this.

Aimi know Y/N since she was there when Y/N passed the cheer tryouts with Yeji. She always thought Y/N was a very happy go lucky girl. "I'm so sorry.." She apologized but Jihoon shook his head. "It's not your fault." 

If only Mashiho came earlier that day, if only he saw Y/N walked into the cafe. If only Y/N would hear his explanation instead of walking away. If only..

Yedam patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll try to talk to her at home. Give her some time to come to her sense." He comforts the older boy who only nods. 

After school, Yedam went home with his car. Yedam asked Y/N to drive her own car since he got training at Namchun Highschool. "I'm home!" He closed the door behind him as no one welcome him home.

He called out the maid and just remember that the maid went off a week to her hometown. He checked all around the house and no sign of Y/N. He thought that she went out for a walk to ease her rage down.

He sat on his bed and saw a little note attached on his side lamp desk.

I will be gone for a week. Don't worry about me I'll be fine. Take care of the house when I'm out. 

wishes, 
-Ryu Y/N-

[MESSAGES]

YEDAM
Y/N is not at home.

JIHOON
What? Where did she go?

YEJI
She called me and told us to not worry about her.

JIHOON
Y/N called you? She didn't even answer my calls or my messages.

YEDAM

{send a picture}
She left me a note.

HYUNSUK
My mom told me that Y/N took a week off the school.

MASHIHO
Let's just hope she's fine okay?
Now sleep. We still have school tomorrow.

JEONGWOO
Can we skip tomorrow?

MASHIHO
SLEEEEEPPPP!!!

Y/N sat on the cold metal holding her ticket and passport while waiting for her flight to be announced

Y/N sat on the cold metal holding her ticket and passport while waiting for her flight to be announced. She sighed, it was supposed to be a surprise for her friends but it was backfired. 

She heard the announcement for her flight and stand up. She sat on her seat near the window as she look at the sunset from the sky. She hope that she will get better after a week. 

One week to get her stress out, one week to make her fragile heart stronger, one week to forget about it. 

One week without being with him.