C-23

Finally the basketball competition arrived,  Jihoon's team will be against Wooyoung's school.

Jihoon and his team had arrived early so that they can prepare what they haven't and had a small briefing before the game started. 

"Breakfast arrived!!" All of them turned to the door when they heard the shouting. Jihoon peaked his head out from the door and saw Y/N who skipped happily with their breakfast in her hand. "Careful love."

Y/N then stopped skipping and walked in normal pace before he grabbed the other plastic and passed the food to his team. They thanked her who volunteered herself to buy the breakfast. She nose around the room. "Where's Asahi? I thought--" She was interrupted by the opened door revealing panting Asahi.

"You moron Ryu Y/N! How dare you leave me alone at the parking lot?!" He closed the door as Y/N giggled before she apologized. She was too excited for game and to see Jihoon making her immediately sprinted towards their waiting room forgetting Asahi behind.

"I have to check on Yeji and Aimi now. Good luck for the game!" She kissed Jihoon's cheek and went out the door. Y/N was walking through the hallway to the cheer team's dressing room which is located beside the girl's restroom.

A tall shadow blocked her way making Y/N sighed in annoyance before she looked up to the person. "You're a lot worse than Jeno when I started to think about it again." Wooyoung took a step closer to her.

"Why can't you just accept me?" The same question over and over again. "You know what my answer is so can you please stop? I think you have a girl and a son to take care of." She moved to side and walked away.

"I asked the girl to abort that baby, so that you can be with me."

Those sentence made Y/N stopped her tracks. Abort the baby? that's the cruelest thing that she ever heard. She turned around and slapped Wooyoung, twice harder than the other day.

"You're so pathetic Jung Wooyoung! How dare you kill an innocent soul ?! It was your fault! Why would you do it when you didn't even wanted to take responsibility? Have you even thought about the girl's feelings?!" She spat at his face and walked away again.

Wooyoung stood there with flushed embarrassed red face and clenching his fist. He couldn't help but feel those words strike to his heart. He sighed, he knew that he wont get Ryu Y/N.

"What's with the long face Y/N?" Aimi greeted as she opened the door for Y/N. She huffed and sat down before telling Yeji and Aimi about her encounter with Wooyoung. "He really asked for that? Poor baby..." 

Y/N glimpse on her watch. "It's almost time. I will see you guys at the court. Good luck!" She hugged her two friends and went to the find Asahi on the seats. She took the seat beside him who already munching snacks.

"LET'S INVITE THE TWO TEAMS! CHUNGHWA AND NAMCHUN HIGHSCHOOL!"

The game started after the cheer team made their performance. Before the basketball team went into the court, they were busy teasing Jihoon to tell his plan by the end of the game.

"Jihoon, are you really going to ask her today?" Hyunsuk asked as Jihoon nodded sheepishly making the team squealed. "Finally after so long. Y/N keep asking me if you really love her since you haven't ask her to be yours." Yedam nudged Jihoon.

Just then they were called to present on the court.

"Captain to captain. Have a word please." The referee asked, Jihoon shake his hands with Wooyoung. "I have a request." He suddenly asked as Jihoon gestured him to continue.

"If I win, Y/N will be my girlfriend." He answered with a smirk making Jihoon's eyes went to slits as he heard that request. "She wont." Jihoon reciprocate before he when back to his team. The whistle blew up.

"LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!!"

TIME SKIP
Chunghwa Highschool were leading by 34-25, Namchun Highschool's coach had his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed together in frustration since his team couldn't beat the rival's score yet. He finally raised up his hands, using his card to take a break from the game.

Y/N rummaged her handbag, trying to find her powerbank that she remembered she'd bring. She glances at Asahi. "Do you bring your powerbank?" She questioned but he replies with a no. It took her a few moment to finally realize that she put in on Yedam's bag since his bag had large space.

She told Asahi to wait for her as she sprinted towards the basketball team locker room. She knocked on the door. "Y/N?" Jihoon asked before she smiled. "I wanted to get something from Yedam. Can I come in?" He opened the door wider.

Y/N took her powerbank in her hand and was about to find Asahi when Jihoon held her arm. "Promise me something." He stopped as Y/N nodded. "Please say yes on whatever the question is by the end of the game." 

"Sure."

It was the last quarter of the game with Namchun Highschool catching them up by 46-45, Chunghwa

It was the last quarter of the game with Namchun Highschool catching them up by 46-45, Chunghwa. The game was intense, nerve-wrecking as Jihoon continue to dribbled the ball and ran to the goal post.

Wooyoung blocked his sight, making the ball flew across the net. Mashiho took over Jihoon's ball catching them before lapping toward the goal post once again. "LAST 1 MINUTE!" The referee yelled out.

Mashiho passed the ball to Jihoon who shoots the ball into the next.

"ANDDD IT WENT IN! CHUNGHWA WINS! THE GAME END!!!" The final whistle was blew and cheers were heard. Y/N ran down towards Jihoon and crashed him into a hug, he kissed her head few times before he asked for a microphone.

He held her hands in his while the other one holding the mic before he took a deep breath. "Y/N before you ask me, please hear me out first okay?" She nodded.

"Few months ago, I collided with you in the hallway. You were so polite, so gorgeous that I understand why the boys had their eyes glued on you." He stopped. "I sometimes envy the wind that brushed through your cheeks, I wanted to be that close, always that close to you."

"And through our ups and downs, I really thanked god that we met each other." He said as he saw tears in her eyes. "So," He kneeled down and took out a box with a diamond ring, earning gasps from the crowd.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The crowd went silent as they wait for her answer.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." She hugged Jihoon and the crowd cheers, they released the hug and he slipped on the ring on her finger. He pecked her lips making her smile even she's still in tears.

"I really love you Y/N."

The two then leaned in, claiming each other's lips that move in sync even when it was their first kiss. Jihoon break the kiss, placing a last peck on her lips before he placed their forehead together.

Finally he became hers, and she became his.