C-10

CRUSH - ❝ the chemistry between people is the strangest science after all. ❞

The basketball team were on their 5 minutes break and Jihoon was on his way to the toilet but encountered with Y/N and Jeno bickering. "Yes! I do love him? What is it going to be with you?!" 

"Enough Jeno enough! I'd enough of you. Always following me around, you can't force someone to love you back! I know that you'd like me for a long time, even the whole school knows about it! I'm so sorry that I can't returned your feelings, you can always find someone better than me."

Jeno eyes caught his as he sent daggers at Jihoon before Y/N she walks away. Jeno approached Jihoon and stop in front of him. "What did you do to Y/N?" He glared at Jeno who lets out a huff and smirks at him. "You got yourself a lover there." He purposely bumped on Jihoon's shoulder while he shoved both his hands in his pocket.

The heartbroken boy didn't even spare a glance when he did that to Jihoon. He continue on his step as he gritted his teeth together, holding himself from letting out his muffles. Jeno eyes went red for holding his tears.

That's when he lost it, he lost another half of his live. And that leaves him with no choice but to went back where he belongs to at the first place.

THE NEXT WEEK
Jeno held a few files in his hands after getting out from the principal's office, he wasn't wearing his school uniform causing the students to wonder why is it so. He made his way towards Y/N's class with his head dropped down.

"Y/N! Someone is looking for you!" Her classmates informed causing Y/N who was in a chinwag with both Yeji and Junkyu looked outside of the class, only to find Jeno who wasn't wearing his school attire.

She furrowed her eyebrows before went in front of him. "Hey lovely." Jeno greeted as Y/N rolled her eyes at his remark. "Why aren't you wearing your school uniform?" She asked feeling curious. "I actually decided to move back to Gwangju." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"You know my dad Y/N. We've been best friend for a few years before I confessed." 

"But I'm here not to court you. I'm here to say goodbye, it might be the last time I saw you." Y/N held Jeno's side of his face making their eyes meet, even she could see blush started to crept on his cheeks.

"I never think of you for something bad Jeno-yah. I just dislike it when you chased after me, following me around. You're still my best friend." Y/N comforts as her thumb caressed his cheeks, making Jeno snuggled into her touch.

Y/N let go as Jeno glance on his watch. "I have to go. I have a flight to catch up." He sighs before awkwardly opened his arms. "Last hug?" Y/N engulfed him into a tight hug as he puts his chin on top of her head, inhaling her scent that he probably going to miss.

"Always find me yeah? I know you still have my number since you texted me from time to time." They both chuckled and stay for a few seconds before Jeno let her go. He took a few step back before turned around and leave Y/N who's still on her spot waving at him.

"Goodbye, my first love."

Y/N was playing with her food since she couldn't get her grandmother out of her mind. She would visits her grandmother and everyday she's getting weaker and paler. 

"Ryu Y/N!" She snapped out of her thoughts. "What? Did you called me?" She asked. "Yeah. we've been calling your name a few times. Are you okay?" Jihoon asked as she only nodded at his question.

"I almost throw you an apple. You have been poking on your food." Yedam said as he pointed his finger at Jeongwoo. "This guy, he tried to steal your food."