C-03

CRUSH - ❝ eyes observing, heart is beating. ❞

Y/N's physical education class was the same at Jihoon's. She was feeling unwell that day that her teacher told her not to change and have a rest at the bench near the field where the teacher can see her.

Y/N sat on the bench and watch as Jihoon and his friends plays basketball. Y/N could feel her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him with butterflies. The way he plays was really fascinating.

Jihoon's body was soaked with sweats making him looks hotter than usual. A friend of him whispered something to him and that made him turned to her direction, causing their eyes to met. Jihoon being himself didn't even realized she was there watching him all the time. He gained his courage and walked towards her.

"Hey." Jihoon mentally slapped himself as he thinks that he could have greeted her with better words. Y/N smiled at him and nodded. "I'm Park Jihoon, you're Ryu Y/N right?" Jihoon asked as he sat down next to her, making their shoulder brushed against each other.

"Yes, how do you know?"

"I asked a friend of mine, he was in your class and about Wooyoung, why he did that to you yesterday?"

"Oh him." Y/N abruptly went silent and the atmosphere went was gauce. Jihoon just stare at the girl beside him. "You don't really have to say about it. I'm not pushing you to tell." He consoles. Y/N shook her head. 

"It's okay. I feel like I need someone to talk about it." She took a deep breath before continue. "It just that he have been chasing me for a while. He keep coming for me but it gets worse when he gets touchy and more deseparate for me? If that's how you think."

"Well if that's the issue thank god that I was there before something happened." Jihoon giggled while looking at her side profile.

She was indeed beautiful in his mind.

Y/N turned before smiling at him. "Thank you for saving me. I feel like I owe you a lot. I can't even think what will happen to me if you're not there." Jihoon smiled back at her.

Their conversation was interrupted by his friend. "Jihoon! Come on do you still wanna play? It's our last ten minutes!" His friend shouted at him. "You should get going, see you in meantime." He waved at her as he went to his friends.

Y/N smiled as she looked at the boy walking away from him. Her thoughts were cut off by her two friends nudging her. "Is there a flower blooming Ryu Y/N?" Yeji wriggled her eyebrows with a smirk on her lips. She shook her head and linked her arms with her two friends. Junkyu on her left and Yeji on her right as they proceed towards their class.

Jihoon went back to his friend with a small smile on his face. "Bro, you good?" Yoshi asked. "Yes, more than good actually." Jihoon replied as his friend start to tease him again. He glances at Y/N's figure slowly become small as she walks further.

This time he confirmed that there was a tingling feelings whenever he saw Ryu Y/N.