C-07

CRUSH - ❝ the presence of the third person is always there.❞

It was another Saturday morning with Y/N who woke up due to the smell of pancakes. She sprinted to the kitchen and saw pancakes were served on the table by her maid. "Thank you for the breakfast." She thanked the maid and started to dig in. 

Not long enough after, she saw Yedam with a wild bed hair coming towards the table. "Good morning." Yedam greet her groggily still half awake. She greeted him back and went to the sink to wash her used plate.

"After this go wash up and wear something comfortable. We're going out for a jog." Y/N tells while looking at Yedam who is about to protest. She pointed a finger at him. "Before you could protest, you will come with me. By hook or by crook." She went to her bedroom earning a whining Yedam.

"Can you please slow down?" Yedam called for Y/N who was in front of him. She halt her jog and turned around with hands on her hip.

"It's only been five minutes. I thought you were in the basketball team? I don't think Jihoon will let you in the team if you are like this." Y/N pointed. She have been observing Jihoon's team for sometimes. Their team really have the stamina for playing rough.

Yedam sighed and sit at a bench near them. Y/N also decided to take a break and drink some water. As she busy nose around the park, she could feel the stares from other people. She looked down at her sports outfit confusingly. Yedam nudged her arm.

"Who asked you to only wear sleeveless shirt and shorts. You have been gaining the attention since you step out the house." Y/N rolled her eyes and stand up before continuing her jog. Yedam know that he can't protest and follow her afterwards.

She didn't conceive that Yedam had left her far behind. On spur of moment, she felt someone held her shoulder and held out a fist in reflects. "Hey, it's me." She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jihoon smiling at her. 

She hit his arm with her water bottle. "Don't scare me like that!" Jihoon laughed at her scold. He couldn't help but stare at her. Even she was drenched it sweat, she still look charming in his eyes.

He snapped out his thought and began to walk with her around the park. "Are you alone?" He asked as Y/N shook her head. "I came with Yedam but he already off track. I think I jogged too fast." She turned to him. "What about you?"

He shrugged. "I came with Jaehyuk. I think I lost him too." The two have a chinwag until Y/N sighted on her favorite ice cream shop. She grabbed Jihoon's hand and ran to the shop. "Good morning! Y/N as always." The worker greeted her. She smiled at her and went to the counter. 

The worker looked behind Y/N and noticed Jihoon. She leaned towards Y/N and whispered. "I see you bring your boyfriend for the first time." Y/N playfully threatened to hit the girl. She laughed backing off.

"So what can I get for you young man?" She asked Jihoon and he looked up at the menu. "I will have chocolate grande." Y/N turned back to the counter. "I will have oreo chocolate chip." She was about to take out her money but Jihoon stopped her.

"Let me pay." He handed the money to the worker and take their ice cream. Abruptly Y/N's phone rings, popping out Yedam's name. She decided to let Jihoon pick up and let it on speaker. 

"Ryu Y/N! Where the hell are you? You left me alone! Thank god that I found Jaehyuk here–"

"Are you done Yedam?" The line was silence for a while.

"JAEHYUK! I THINK Y/N WAS KIDNAPPED! IT'S A GUY WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE!" He yelled to Jaehyuk. From the side, they could also hear Jaehyuk saying he's going to call Jihoon.