C-24 [END]

CRUSH - ❝ who's that cheeky boy?❞

10 YEARS LATER 
"Come here you cheeky boy!" Y/N chased the two years old toddler around the court who was laughing his head off running away. The toddler was swapped up by Hyunsuk while spinning him around. 

"Guess who came to the training!" Suddenly the toddler cried in his arm. "Oh no, Jihoon is going to kill me." He muttered. "Who made my son cried?" Jihoon said who just got back from the washroom took his son from Hyunsuk's arm.

The little boy stopped crying and nuzzled his face in Jihoon's neck slowly falling asleep. He took a peak at his son and kissed his head softly. "Where's Y/N?" The door was opened as soon as he asked. Y/N walked in with formula bottle and baby body carrier in her hands.

"Pass him to me." He passed the boy to her and help her to adjust the carrier on her body as he clicked the last button at her back before Y/N took a seat on the floor.

Y/N and Jihoon were married 3 years ago with a good job. Y/N herself was a netball professional coach and Jihoon was a national basketball player. 

She caressed her son's head who softly snores on her chest. She couldn't even believe herself that an angel was gifted for her and Jihoon. She turned to her husband who was looking at his son with love hearts.

Jihoon became protective when Y/N was pregnant, he always had everything in perfect. From maternity yoga, foods and even helped her doing house chores, he didn't let her doing the heavy ones.

The others were in cloud nine when they revealed Y/N was pregnant with a boy. Hyunsuk, Asahi and Junghwan haven't got their partners yet since they said they still wanted to live their 20s to the fullest.

Mashiho and Aimi got married few weeks ago, Yedam and Seojin is still going on with their relationship. Yeji was dating a guy named Hwang Hyunjin from her collage.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Y/N snapped her husband out of his trance before he smiled at her. "Thinking about how lucky I am to have both of you in my life." He kissed her cheeks and went back to training.

Few hours later they were packing up while Yedam played with her son with the ball running around the court while holding the big ball with his small body. Y/N stood there admiring his son.

"You know, our son got that run from you. You ran a lot." Jihoon hugged her waist. Y/N playfully pushed his face away and went to take her son. "Come on love, we have to go home." She picked him up.

The others bid them good bye as they walked towards their car. They decided to go to the beach for a walk, they chuckled at their son who slowly falling asleep again on Y/N's chest.

Both of them slowly walked on the shore with their son on Y/N's embraced, silently admiring the sunset. "I was really thankful that I bumped you at the school." He chortled. Y/N turned to Jihoon and smiled. "Thank you for coming into my life." She said.

Jihoon kissed her forehead. "No. Thank you for coming into my life." He went down to kissed his son's forehead then looked back at Y/N. "And thank you for fighting your life for this cheeky boy."

They live happily ever after as each other's first love with a cheeky boy.

THE END