C-20

CRUSH - ❝ drowned and madly in love. ❞

The basketball team along with Yeji and Aimi was so gleeful that the couple become reconciled. Y/N also had learnt her lesson that jealousy is a horrible trait and she get to know Aimi more since she joined them for recess.

Jihoon would also took Y/N to small dates after the school ended, enjoying each other accompany without any disturbance from their friends. There's something that would keep popping out in Y/N's mind, which is were they official or not since Jihoon haven't ask her out, yet.

It was Friday, the last day for the netball team for training since Y/N suggested to let the day tomorrow to not have any training session since she wanted her team to take a rest and prepared themselves. Surprisingly, the coach agree with her.

The sun was striking hot, even Y/N herself couldn't even handle the heat. She nose around and saw the players was busy fanning themselves trying to reduce the hotness. Y/N sprinted to her coach.

"Can we use the indoor court? The one space beside the basketball team since the sun is going to fry us if we stay longer." Y/N complained as her coach who was also squinting her eyes nodded. "I was about to ask you that. Go ahead."

She thanked her coach before sprinted towards the indoor court direction before she opened the door. The basketball team who sits on the floor turned to her as Jihoon approached her. "Hey love. What are you doing here?" Butterflies was all she could feel churning in her stomach.

"Is your coach here? We need permission to use the space next to this for my team. It's really hot outside." Y/N slumped down herself beside Jaehyuk, enjoying the cold air that blew right in front of her face."

"He's outside waiting for the other school's basketball team to arrive." Y/N nodded. "Which school?" She questioned. "Don't know. He wont tell us, he only remind us to not start a fight when they're here." Doyoung replied.

Jihoon crouched down behind Y/N as he told her to stay still. He helped her to tie her hair into a low ponytail since it's a lot shorter now. One information for you all, Jihoon always had a hair-tie on his wrist in case Y/N need it.

The whole basketball team started to fake gagged in disgust as they witnessed their action. "Can you stop? I don't have my girlfriend here." Mashiho rolled his eyes as well as Yedam. "I feel like throwing you with this ball Y/N." Junkyu held the ball.

"It will be a pleasure if you try Kim Junkyu." 

The door once again opened up revealing the coach and the other basketball team from another school. Jihoon held out his hand, helping Y/N to get up before she brushed off the dust on her shorts. "Oh, we have the netball ace here." The greeted as she bowed.

"I was wondering if my team could use the space next to you guys, it's burning outside." The male coach nodded in congruent. "Thank you coach." "Can your team wait for us? Your coach and I agreed to have a warming up session together. Don't forget to tell her there's another school will be joining us."

Y/N glimpse behind the coach where there stood a group of boys when she saw a familiar figure. Her expression went dark, eyebrows meeting each other. The boy who she swore to hate him her entire life, the boy to scratch her pride months ago.

"Jung Wooyoung." She gritted her teeth as Wooyoung looked at her with a big smug before he winked at her. Y/N felt someone grabbed her jersey, pulling her backwards until her back bumped into his chest.

"Don't causes a scene Y/N." Jihoon whispered beside her ear making her feel shiver down her spine. Y/N tore her gaze from Wooyoung before excusing herself back towards the netball team. "Took you long enough." She smiled before passing them the information.

The captains, consist of Jihoon, Wooyoung and Y/N lead the warming up session by running laps around the field with three lines. Of course Jihoon being the center since he didn't want Wooyoung to gaze on his girl.

TIME SKIP
The last training session ended, Y/N gathered up her team in a big circle. "Today is the last day of our training. We almost see each other faces everyday, almost every hour in this school." She paused.

"I apologize if I went to harsh towards any of you. I wanted to bring you guys to Canada to watch the championship, and to meet the team I was trained with back in LA since they're having a game there if we won."

"Please rest well tomorrow, don't get sick okay?" The team nodded shouting their cheer before they parted ways. "CHUNGHWA HIGHSCHOOL GO! GO! GO!"

Y/N packed her belongings when Jihoon appeared in front of her. "Ready to go home?" Y/N nodded as the two walked hand in hand towards the parking lot when a shadow halt their steps. "How are you?" Wooyoung asked as he walked closer to her.

"I will get you. No matter what." Wooyoung purposely bumped into Jihoon's shoulder before he went back to his team. Y/N held his hand tighter as he pulled her continue their walk. Jihoon eyed her wrist and smiled from ear to ear. 

"You got a tattoo with my initial?" Y/N flushed red, she only dragged Jihoon as she was shy by the question. She actually got the tattoo back in LA, she would caressed the initial '박' (Park) when she misses him.

Jihoon pecked her cheeks as they arrived at their cars. "You're so cute Y/N."