C-13

CRUSH - ❝ do you really love him/her?❞

The next day, they all get ready for the training. They decided to use only two cars which belongs to Y/N and Hyunsuk since it was more convenient to went together.  

Yedam was sleeping beside the passengers seat as Y/N drive. She look up to the front mirror and saw the others were sleeping too. Short enough they arrived at their destination, Namchun Highschool .

They went inside the court and some students from the school sitting at the seats to watch the training. Y/N took a seat beside Asahi since he's not playing for the team. The basketball teamstarted their training, leaving the two of them sit and watch as they play. 

"Y/N, can we go somewhere? My butt can't stand sitting for hours." He complained. He was right, it's been hours since they sit. She stood up. "Let's go and find some food for them. It's almost lunch." 

The sound of heavy breath echoed the whole court. She went down followed by Asahi. "Yedam, I'll go and get us some food.." He nodded and went back to them.

Both of them get into the car. The ride actually wasn't that bad as Y/N expected. She knows Asahi was an introvert but if you've gotten closer to him, he was a really fun person. 

"Y/N, do you like Jihoon?" Asahi who was jamming to the song on the radio abruptly asked as he turned to her. Y/N nearly press the break pedal hard. "U-uhm..." Y/N didn't even know how to answer.

"It's all right if you don't want to answer. We all know you like him." Suddenly there's a lump in her throat. "It's obvious that both of you like each other." Asahi shrugged his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Jihoon's eyes were searching around the court trying to find Y/N. "Who are you looking for?" Mashiho nudged him before taking a seat beside him. 

The boys sat in a circle in the middle of the court. They'd finished their training as the coach suddenly have to leave due an emergency. He said they can leave whenever they want since he booked the court for them to train on that day.

"Guys, let's play truth or dare!" Junkyu voiced out and all of them agreed. He took a bottle and spin it till it pointed to Yedam who choose truth. "How is it living with Y/N?" Kim Doyoung asked. 

"She's actually a nice person. It feels like you live with an angel but half demon since when it comes to her anger, you shouldn't play with it." He paused.

"There's one time where I accidentally broke her makeup palette when I was searching for my bluetooth speaker that she borrowed from me. She screamed at me and let me do my laundry alone for the whole week."

They continued for more rounds and the last one pointed to Jihoon. He looked up to his friends who'd devilish smiles on them. "Finally the moment had arrived." Hyunsuk playfully raised his eyebrow. "So Jihoon, truth or dare?" Jihoon cleared his throat. "As a man, I go with truth." 

"Do you like Y/N?" All of them stare at him waiting for his answers. He know that they will know about his huge crush on Y/N. "Yes.." The boys cheered loudly. "We knew it!"

"How can you like her?" Yedam asked curiously. "It just since that incident, I feel like want to protect her all the time with all cost." Jihoon shyly looked down on his lap.

"Where is Y/N and Asahi? I'm so hungry." Junkyu whined. The court's door burst opened as they turned around and saw Asahi with bags of food. "Y/N went to park her car. She asked you guys to eat first." He said while walking towards them.

As soon as he put the bags down, the team started to take the burgers. Asahi sits beside Jeongwoo with his burger set in hand. Junkyu eyed his set and back to Asahi's

"Why is your set different with us?" He asked as Asahi chuckled. "There's a deal for it but don't mind it. Y/N got her set with her." All of them eat in silent since they were all out during the training.

Y/N walked towards the court with nervous feeling, she's afraid that Asahi will tell them about her crush on Jihoon. She made Asahi promised to not tell everyone by buying him a special promo set.

While walking, she saw a familiar boy get out from his car with shades on. She quickly walked pass him and went straight to the boys and sit beside Jihoon. "Why are you panting?" Yedam asked with his mouth full.

"I think I saw Jung Wooyoung." She let out a relief sigh before looked at Jihoon's untouched food. "Why are you aren't eating?" She pointed on his food. "I was waiting for you." He simply answered making her feel adrenaline rush before they started to eat up.

TIME PASSED 
It's already midnight with Y/N who was watching her k-drama alone in the living room. The boys were really drained out as they went straight to bed after having dinner. She went to the kitchen to find some ice cream. 

When she opened the freezer, she realized that her ice-cream was gone. She huffed in annoyance thinking that she knows that the culprit was Yedam since he have been eyeing the ice-cream all night long.

"Y/N? Why are you not asleep?" She turned around and saw Jihoon leaning on the counter. "My ice cream is gone." She pouted. "Can you come with me and get some ice-cream? I know a shop that opened for 24 hours." She rubbed the back of her nape as Jihoon nods agreeing while he chuckles.

Y/N eyes lighten up the moment she tasted the ice cream, her legs were swinging back and forth as she cheered on the sweetness. Jihoon stared at the girl in front him. "Do I have ice cream smudge on my face?"

Jihoon laughed. "No. It just that, you're so cute." Y/N blushed as he took out his phone. "Let's take some pictures before we go home." After that they went home with happy Y/N who'd fulfill her wish to get some sweets in the middle of night.

Y/N pecked Jihoon's cheek and smile at him. "Thank you for coming with me." He smile at her. "If you want a midnight adventure, I'm always on." Y/N bid him good night and went to bed. Before that she saw Jihoon posted some pictures that was taken that night. She squeeled happily looking at the pictures. 

She's definitely in love with him.

[INSTAGRAM]

tagged: @y/nryuu

tagged: @y/nryuu.x

liked by yedambangg, hhyunsuk,and 145 others

jihoonpark_ late night ice-cream with this one x

comments
yedambangg why didn't you wake me up? 😭😭
yoshiiii so this explains why both of are missing. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
kyukyu.kim we were worried sick! we thought both of were abducted.