C-18

CRUSH - ❝ sometimes it's the best to let our ego down. ❞

Y/N hugged her friends one by one before they took a last picture together as Y/N was about to get in for checking. "It was fanciful to meet you Y/N. We hope that you can come again." Her friend said making the korean girl nodded as she smiled.

She turned to the coach who was wiping her tears while smiling at her. "It's such a great time with you coach. It's elating to have such the professional to train me here." The coach hug and patted her back. "You're an amazing player yourself Y/N."

"Good luck for your season game. I hope we could meet at Canada to watch us play."

Finally her flight was announced. She gave her friends one last hugs and bid them good bye. While waiting for her flight, she opened her Instagram and accidentally pressed on Jihoon's story. She saw a familiar back were posted with a sentence 'Please come home. I miss you so much..'

It was her. He must've taken the picture secretly at the court months ago at Namchun Highschool. Her thought were cut off when she heard her flight was announced. Time to go back to Korea.

The basketball team with Yeji and Aimi were having some tea at Jihoon's apartment. Yedam and Junkyu stood up from the sofa. "We'll get going, Y/N is about to arrive." They excused themselves before proceed towards the door.

Jihoon shuffled on his seat as he was thinking about something. "Guys," he called out. "Months ago when we were training at Namchun Highschool, did any of you guys bumped into Jung Wooyoung?" He asked. "I did saw him but I'm not sure if that's really him." Asahi said while munching his food.

"He's there." Mashiho confirmed. "He went to Namchun Highschool after he was expelled from our school. I heard he's the captain for the basketball team. There's a chance that we will compete against his school during the game."

Jihoon groaned as he flashback what happened two months ago when they were at Namchun Highschool.

FLASHBACK
The basketball captain went to toilet before they depart to home. As he went out from the cubicle, he saw a familiar person smirking at him through the mirror. Jihoon clenched his jaw. "What are you doing here Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung turned as he scoffed. "Are you blind or are you dumb? I'm studying here of course." Jihoon ignored him as he washed his hand and about to went out from the toilet. "I saw her, Ryu Y/N at the parking lot. I think she saw me too." Jihoon halt his step.

Wooyoung smiled in satisfied with his reaction, provoking Jihoon. "She walked passed me and she still smelled the same. Too bad I was not fast enough to--" Jihoon cutted him off. "Don't you dare." He gritted his teeth, hissing at his rival.

Wooyoung smirked at him, walking towards him titled his head a bit. "Just wait and see Park Jihoon. See you soon, captain." He purposely bumped on Jihoon's shoulder and went out the toilet. Jihoon swear if he lay his hand on his girl one more time, he wouldn't care if he was called by Namchun's principal.

Jihoon went out the toilet and saw Y/N was waiting for him alone at the court. "Hey, why didn't you get to the car." Y/N smiled at him. "I was waiting for you." She answered him with red cheeks. "Let's go." He intertwined their hands and made towards the exit.
END OF FLASHBACK

The lover boy ruffles his hair in vexation, he was scared that he will lost Y/N. It's his first time into a girl this much, definitely his first love.

Y/N pushed her luggage towards the sliding door and saw many people waiting for their family

Y/N pushed her luggage towards the sliding door and saw many people waiting for their family. She saw the three of her friends and Yedam who was holding a manila card with 'WELCOME HOME Ryu Y/N!' written on it. 

She got closer and Y/N was the first one that noticed her as she ran towards her. "Oh my god Y/N!" Yeji hugged her while swaying her back and forth. They let go of each other and faced the two who look at her with mouth agape.

"Surprise?" Y/N slyly smiled at them. "You look so different!" Junkyu exclaimed as she laughed at their reaction before she thanked them for welcoming her home. They went to grab some coffee and straightly went home as there's school tomorrow.

While in the car, Yedam keep glancing at her. "Yedam stop glancing or else we will get into a car crash." He went back to focus on the road. "It just that you look like a contrary person. I nearly didn't recognized you." Y/N chuckled while shaking her head. 

Yedam looked at her wrist and gasped. "Did you really put that on your wrist?" he asked. Y/N covered her wrist in embarrassment and not answering him. "Are you going to talk to him?" Yedam blurted out the question as Y/N sighed before nodding her head. 

"Yes, I'm going to talk to him."