C-12

CRUSH - ❝ love makes the shy brave, and the brave shy.❞

Days later Y/N finally gained herself back, the happy cheerful Y/N.

They were hanging out in Y/N's house as summer holiday arrived. They were chilling at the backyard swimming pool while Y/N sat on the long chair while reading her favorite book. Her friends were smiling from ear to ear as they enjoy the hot summer in the cold pool.

"Hey." A voice greet her and she lowered the book before she straighten herself and greet him back. "Why don't you join us in the pool?" He asked taking a sit on the same chair in front her.

She stared at him for awhile when the water dripping from his hair down to his body. "I'm fine here. It just that I don't want get tan before the season game." Jihoon looked on his lap while fidgeting his fingers.

"Are you trying to ask me something?" He gave her a small smile. "Well, the team will be trained by the professional team's coach. I was wondering if you would come and watch us train." He asked her hoping that she would agree.

"When is it?" Y/N asked making Jihoon's eyes lit up with the sign of gleeful. "Tomorrow at 2pm." She nodded. "Why don't you continue with them? I will go make some snacks for us."

"I will help you." He reciprocated and smile sweetly at her. She swear that all little things Jihoon did to her would make her feel butterflies all over her stomach. "Sure if you insist." The two then went inside together as their friends looked at each other with a goofy look.

All of them know that the couple were in love with each other but too shy to admit. The whole school even thinks that they're together since the incident happened months ago. They decided to clean up and went out of the pool.

Yeji was the first one who finished up and went towards the kitchen. She heard laughter from the kitchen and hid herself behind the wall across the kitchen. Hyunsuk who saw her decided to join as the both of them stay and watch Jihoon and Y/N having fun with each other.

Jeongwoo who was humming loudly towards the kitchen was yanked by Hyunsuk. "HEY! I WAS--." Hyunsuk put a finger on his lips then pointed towards the love birds.

Soon enough all of them were complied behind the wall watching them. Some of them even lay on their stomach on the floor. "She really looks happy now." Yedam paused. "All of you are lucky that you guys didn't have to face her during her horrible days after the funeral. It feels like living with a demon." Yedam joked.

All of them thought the same thing, she indeed look happy around Jihoon, and Jihoon himself always on cloud nine whenever he was with her.

They were laughing while baking some cookies for their friends. It feels like only the both of them exist in the world. They didn't even notice their friends were piled up behind the wall watching them the whole time.

A loud cough attracted their attention as they turned around and saw them. Jihoon and Y/N awkwardly smile at each other. They all went out from the pile and sit on the dining table.

Jaehyuk was first one to reached for the cookie. He took a bite and moaned. "This is the most delicious cookie I'd ever ate!" They all have a chinwag while eating the snacks that were provided by chef Y/N, with her assistant of course.

The last piece of cookie remained on the plate as the atmosphere suddenly went silent, Jaehyuk and Yoshi look at each other before the two flung towards the plate fighting for the last cookie.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!! YOU ATE ENOUGH!!" Yoshi screamed while trying to get out from Jaehyuk's grip. "NO!! I'M GOING TO GET THE LAST PIECE!!" Yoshi reached the cookie and quickly munched it making Jaehyuk stare at him disbelief.

Y/N giggled. "Don't worry, I baked extra. Wait, I will go get it." She reached the cupboard and took the container that was full with the cookies. She was delightful, happy that they made her feel alive again.

She gave them the container and went towards the backyard. Some of them excused themselves to bed since they have training tomorrow. Yeji had went home as her family planned a vacation during the summer.

Y/N sat at the corner of the pool, she removed her slippers and dip her feet into the water while splashing it slowly. She looked up to the moon that was shining bright on the black canvas covered with twinkling stars.

"In deep thoughts?" She turned around to the voice and smiled. "What are you doing here Jihoon? I supposed you already went to bed." He sat himself beside Y/N, copying what she did. He turned to her. "I wanted to see you before bed." They were close, shoulders and hands almost touching each other.

She chuckled as she looked down on her lap before looking straight to the front. They just sit there in silence. "I think we should get to bed now. It's late." He turned to Y/N and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, liking the feeling of warmth from his lips on her forehead. "Good night love." He smiled at her then proceed the his room.

Y/N waved him on the same spot before smiling towards herself. She knew she'd developed feelings for Jihoon but nevertheless she was unaware of his feelings. What if she was the one who misunderstood him for his kindness?

Y/N shook her head off from her thoughts before got out of the pool and to her room. If they were fated to be together, they will always find one another no matter how tough the path is in the future. She hope for it to be like that.