C-11

CRUSH - ❝ i need you like a heart needs a beat.❞

Y/N came back to school after a week of absence since she'd been having a hard time to coop with herself. She locked herself in her room and rarely come out. Yedam and the maid did everything they can yet Y/N prefer to keep herself alone.

Finally she decided to get to school. She risen up and saw her reflection on the mirror, heavy eyebags, puffy face resulting from crying almost all night and her pair of chapped lips. She was thinner day by day. It took her few days to get herself together and that there's no use if she persevere to behaves like this. 

She get ready for school and went to wake Yedam up. She twisted the doorknob of his room and went to shake him up as he stirred . "Yedam wake up. It's almost school." She went out his room and wait him in the living room.

Yedam groaned and sat up on his bed. He was thinking if he was hallucinating that Y/N was waking him up. He only saw Y/N these days when she went out to the backyard garden and zone out or when he tried to persuade her for eating.

Her friends were worried sick about her especially the lover boy. Yedam would update them everyday when Y/N was not in school. After getting ready, he went downstairs to have breakfast and surprised enough to see Y/N wearing her school uniform with her car key in her palm.

"Y/N let me drive. I think you're still in your lowest state. It's dangerous if you drive." He said and took the key from her grasp before she sighed and nod. On their way, Y/N sat beside Yedam and just stared at window. Yedam constantly glanced at his side. 

"Yedam," She called him with hoarse voice since it's been so long she talked. Yedam hummed in response. "Do you have training today?" She asked. "Yes. the season game have been moved earlier. It will be weeks after the netball season game." Y/N only nod.

Now she have to think about her season game. Her coach must be mad since she didn't come for training. She was wondering how would Ria handle the team when she's not there.

As soon as they arrived, Y/N went straightly into her classroom. "Y/N.." Yeji called her. Y/N straightly went into her arms and sniffed. "I'm so weak.." Yeji and Junkyu hugged her in comfort since they knew action talks louder than words.

RECESS
"Is Jihoon going to be there?" Y/N abruptly asked, making Yeji raised an eyebrow thinking why would she asked for Jihoon out of nowhere. Y/N needs his hugs. She doesn't want to look dramatic over everything but she needs his warm comfort hugs.

They sat at their table with the others as they were happy that Y/N had show up to school and decided to get out from the grieve. She noticed that half of the group weren't at the table and turned to Asahi. "Asahi, were the others training?" She asked.

Asahi nods. "Then why is Yedam doing here?" Yedam swallowed his food. "The coach doesn't allowed me to join the training since my grade have test for the rest of the week." He pouted making Y/N let out a small smile.

Y/N stood up and brushed her skirt. "I will go get some fresh air. Don't worry about me. I will be around." Y/N saw them at the basketball court playing with all of their energy. She nose around to look for him before she went closer as the team decided to take a five minutes rest.

She didn't have the intention to disturb Jihoon who's busy arranging the balls and put them in the corner. She sat quietly on the bench that was facing the court and stare at him silently.

Jihoon feel someone was watching him as he looked around and caught her eyes. The pair of eyes that he had been missing for weeks, the eyes that lost the happy sparks. He went out from the court approach the girl.

Y/N walked towards him and engulfed him into a tight hug, the hug that she needs. Jihoon smile at her action and hugged her back. "I see you missed me?" She just snuggled closer in his embrace. "I just need your comfort." She answered him.

He bring her to the bench as she tighten the hug, afraid that he will let go. Jihoon chortles and pampered her with small kisses on her head. "Don't worry love, I'm not letting you go. I promise you." He said while rubbing her back.

He swear that he will never leave her side, never letting her go.