C-19

CRUSH - ❝ love, exist.❞

"Is that Ryu Y/N?"
"She's stunning!"
"She got tanned in a beautiful way! She cut her hair too!"

Y/N did changed her appearance a bit when she was in LA. She cut her hair in shoulder length and got tanned a bit by the outside training. She's wearing her netball jersey that was given by her coach back in LA with sport shorts as she let her hair down.

She went to greet her friends who were having breakfast before the class. She slowly make her way to their spot and put her left arm around Asahi's shoulder and right arm around Doyoung's. She stick out her head between them who had their back facing her. "Miss me?"

"Y/N! You're back!" Hyunsuk exclaimed in gleeful as she make her way to seat beside Yeji. "I envy your tanned skin. You look beautiful in that shade." As they continue their conversation, Y/N nose around the canteen searching for Jihoon.

"Are you looking for him?" Jaehyuk asked her making Y/N looked at him and nodded. "He's in class. Do you want me to call for him?" Y/N shook her head. "I will talk to him later since I have to go for training now." She went out the canteen and towards to sports room to take the ball.

As she walk towards the room, she saw Jihoon climbing up the stairs with both hands in his pockets. She missed him so much, there's no days that she didn't think about him. 

Jihoon stopped his track as soon as he smelled familiar scent around him. He turned around and saw the girl walk away, he knew the girl was Y/N since he recognize the way she walks but the girl was a bit tanned and has a shoulder length hair. 

Maybe she's not Y/N, he thought. He sighed before continue his track to his class. He sat beside Yoshi and opened his book to read before the teacher come in. Yoshi nudged him. "She's back, you know?" 

"I think I saw her in the hallway." Jihoon reciprocated. "She changed." Jaehyuk who sit in front of him added making Jihoon looked at him in confuse. "You will know about it later." He smirked at him.

He couldn't concentrate during the class as he keep thinking on how Y/N changed. Did she found another lover when she's in LA? Or did she changed into something bad? His thoughts were snapped by the teacher calling him out.

"Mr. Park? Do you have any problem with my subject today?" The teacher asked as Jihoon shook his head. "I hope you will stay focus." The teacher turned back to the board and continue his lesson.

As recess came, Yoshi, Jaehyuk along with Jihoon walked towards the canteen together. "She's looking for you this morning." Jaehyuk said as he slipped his both of his hands inside his pocket.

"She said she wanted to talk to you so grabbed this chance. Both of you were crazy for each other but still a coward to confess." Yoshi playfully rolled his eyes when Jihoon only smile before joining the others. 

"Jihoon when are you going to ask Y/N out?" Yedam questioned making all of them agree with him. He rubbed the back his nape. "I was thinking that I wanted to ask her out after the end of thee basketball game." 

He was hoping that there will be no worries on that day.

"COME BACK AFTER RECESS! DON'T BE LATE!"

Y/N's team stopped their training and went for recess. You can see them panting so hard with their body drenched with sweats as they walked out of the court. The captain's desire to win was a huge as the universe could be. Even Y/N's training quite tough, her teammates didn't mind at all. 

The whole team were thankful that they made into the team since the tryouts were not as simple as they think since Y/N's game was as clean as crystal. She can be brutal enough during the training when it didn't go well as she wants to. 

Y/N walk towards her friends with nervous adrenaline rush after she saw him. She gained her courage and went behind Jihoon before slowly tap his shoulder as he turned around. He was stunned, she changed in a beautiful way. 

Jihoon nodded and followed her out towards the rooftop. Y/N sat on the bench and gesturing him to sit beside her yet the silence were leading the conversation. "How are you?" Jihoon stared at her.

"Fine, but I miss you." She scooted over to get closer to him and wrapped her arms around his torso. Jihoon reciprocate the hug by wrapping his arm on her waist. Just in seconds, Y/N broke into muffles as he caressed her hair tenderly while give her some small kisses on her head.

After awhile, Y/N calmed down as the two remained in their position. "I-i'm sorry for avoiding you. I was envious that time." She muttered on Jihoon's chest, knowing that he will hear her. Jihoon let out a small chortles.

"You don't have to since Aimi is just a friend of mine. She's Mashiho's girlfriend anyway."

Y/N pulled out from the hug at look at him. "Really?" Jihoon nodded before placing his palm both on Y/N's cheeks, wiping the remaining tears with his thumb. He leaned and kissed her forehead. 

"Don't be jealous anymore, hm? And please don't jump into conclusion without knowing anything about it okay? I promise I only got my eyes on you." Y/N smiled at him. 

The two souls finally reunited together, totally in love with each other and swear that they will never leave their love story hanging ever again.