C-14

CRUSH - ❝ we are infected by our own misunderstanding of how our own mind works. ❞

Summer went pass quickly and school was starting.

Yeji who came back from oversea bought bags of souvenirs for her friends while Y/N got a new set of makeup from her favorite makeup brand. They talked about their summer during recess making Jihoon and Y/N couldn't run from their teases.

"Someone left without telling us and went out for ice-cream adventure." Yedam playfully raised both of his eyebrows. "If you didn't take my last ice-cream, I wouldn't have the idea of going out at midnight." She shoot a glare at him.

On the same night, he was busted for being the culprit of stealing Y/N's ice-cream. The one who stayed at her house were awakened when they heard shouting and someone keep apologizing while running around the backyard garden.

That week was a stressful week for Y/N.

She have to think a strong strategies to win over the championship school, Busan Highschool. The desire to win is eating her up. Who won the season game will have the chance to watch the championship match with other schools in Canada, California.

Day by day, she became more strict towards her team since she wants the best for her team. After practice, she saw this girl who always helped her during the end of training. She went up to the girl and greet her. "Seojin right?" The girl look at her and nodded as the two of them walk towards the sport's room.

"Yedam talked about you a lot at home." Y/N chuckled. She learned that Seojin was Yedam's little crush. It all started when she just transferred to the school, she asked for Yedam's help since he was the first person who she saw in the school.

Seojin blushed. "Do you like Yedam too?" Y/N asked in a teasing way making the younger girl's eyes went wide and whined.

"Please don't tell him or anyone. hm?" Y/N rubbed her chin as Seojin pleaded while shaking her arm. She laughed at the girl. "Okay okay, I wont tell him. I think the feelings are mutual." That made Seojin went redder.

After training, Y/N went straightly to the cafe near the school as she promised to hangout with Yeji. Well, you know what is it, girls date.

"Sorry I'm late. The traffic was horrible." She apologized as soon as she sat across Yeji while she laughed. "It's okay. I ordered your drink. Java chip frappucino?" Y/N stare at her with a sly smile. "You know me so well."

They talked to each other, catching up what they missed towards one another. "You know Y/N, you could have been in the cheer group instead of netball team." Yeji said.

"You know my love for sports can't be trade." It's really an unfortunate that Y/N didn't choose the cheer team although she made it to the cheer team after being dragged by Yeji to the audition on their first year.

Yeji's smile abruptly turned into a frown as she stop talking and look over Y/N's shoulder. Y/N furrowed her brows. "Who are you looking at?" She heard a familiar laugh and before Yeji could even stop her, Y/N had turned around.

Park Jihoon was laughing with a girl.

Her heart shattered into pieces at the sight, how come she didn't even notice that Jihoon was there? She turned back around to face Yeji and give her a fake smile. "Y/N..." She just shook her head.

"It's okay. I'm not even his girlfriend. He only say that to save me from Wooyoung." Yeji looked at her friend in sorrow. "Y/N, you're crying..." Y/N reached her cheeks, she didn't realized that she was crying.

She looked up to her friend. "Can I go home?" Yeji nodded. "I'm s-sorry.." Y/N stood up and turn to see him again, only made eye contact. She bite her lip and stormed out the cafe.

Jihoon sat with the girl who happened to be his partner for a class project and they happened to finished early so then they talk to kill the time.

"You know, I didn't expect you will be with someone like him." He laughed making the girl smile. "It just feelings bloomed Jihoon. How about the girl that you've been talking about? Did you ask her out?" He sighed then shake his head as a no.

"You better be fast Jihoon. You know there's a of boys who are waiting for their chance to be with Y/N."

He slumped in his seat as he knows that she was right. Almost everyday boys will try to flirt with Y/N. His eyes lingered around the cafe and accidentally met the eyes that he adored, but the eyes were glistening with tears making him sat up straight.

He saw Y/N turned around one more time before storming out. This time he knew, he screwed up. Y/N had misunderstood him. She must thought that the girl was his girlfriend or in the way Y/N thinks.

Just then a boy sat beside the girl and kissed her cheeks. "I hope you didn't give Aimi a hard time." Jihoon chuckled. "I didn't, Mashi." Daiyan Aimi, a fully japanese but lives in Korea was Mashiho's girlfriend. The basketball team couldn't believe that Mashiho got a girlfriend before them.

"I should leave both of you for date. I'll get going." Jihoon left them and proceed to his home. As he was driving, he was hoping that Y/N didn't saw it but he knows that it's already too late. Y/N misunderstood him with another girl. He was disappointed with himself,

he promised her not to hurt her before.

Yedam who was watching television jumped in his seat when he heard the front door slammed hard

Yedam who was watching television jumped in his seat when he heard the front door slammed hard. He turned around to meet Y/N with red puffy eyes. He was confused but only shrugged and continue watch the movie while eating chips.

Just then a scream echoed the big house making Yedam choked. He quickly ran upstairs to the sound of screaming that soon enough was replaced with a weeping. He followed the voice till it reached Y/N's room.

He wanted to comfort her but he know it was the best to leave her alone. It's been months since she cried like that, there must be something that broke her fragile heart.

His phone rings revealing Jihoon's contact number making Yedam looked at his phone weirdly. Why would Jihoon suddenly call him? "Is Y/N okay?" That's the first sentence Jihoon asked after Yedam picked up the call.

"She locked herself in her room and she is crying now." Yedam reciprocated as he walked towards his room. He heard Jihoon sighed. "Why? Did something happened to her?" Yedam asked before the lover boy told him what happened in the cafe.

"I don't know If I could help you Jihoon, you better fix this before things get worse." Yedam hoped that Jihoon will fix their problems as soon as possible.

Jihoon threw his phone on his bed with force after he ended the call. Somewhere in his heart felt so miserable. He ruffled his hair, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Y/N-ah, it's not like what you see.."