Chapter 13

Carly's P.O.V.

I woke up in the bed of my room. Memories of last night came flooding back and made me shiver. I decided that it was time to get up and get breakfast.

I tried to sit up, but couldn't. I looked down and saw two large, strong arms holding my waist. I turned around and saw Daryl was now awake.

"How long were you up for?" I asked.

"A while." He answered.

"Have you been watching me sleep, Mr. Dixon?" I asked in a teasing way.

"Maybe" was all he said as he tightened his grip around me.

"Daryl... I want to eat. I am hungry." I said trying to push away.

"Stop squirming a few minutes. I'm warm and comfortable." I rolled my eyes and just relaxed. I closed my eyes and then Daryl got up.

"Are you kidding me?" I said as I grabbed his wrists.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"You said you wanted to lie down for a bit and then I get comfortable and you get up?" I said.

Daryl just chuckled and picked me up. I started to hit his chest until he swung me over his shoulder. I then started to hit his back.

"Daryl!! Put me down!" I yelled. He walked into the kitchen, and sat me down on the chair. I looked to the right and saw Glenn with his head in the table.

"Hangover?" I asked.

"Yeah... How are you?" He asked. "You drank a lot too." He added.

"Drank before. Hard stomach. Trust me. I know what it's like to have a hangover. Rick had to deal with me." I said. I looked at rick and he smiled.

"I remember. Having to get you pills and water. Then you went to bed, after I woke you up, you yelled at Shane and told me off." He laughed.

"Are you hangover? Mom said you would be." Carl said.

"Well mom is right." Rick answered.

"Mom has that annoying habit." Lori answered and I laughed.

"Good morning..." Shane said as he walked into the kitchen, getting some eggs.

"What the hell happened to your neck?" T-Dog asked. Shane turned around and there it was. Three nail marks that I have left on his neck from last night.

"Must've done it in my sleep.." Shane says.

"Never seen you do that before." Rick looked at him shocked.

"Neither did I. I'm just not myself lately..." Shane said eyeing me.

I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. I gave my eggs to Carl and was about to stand up but was pushed back down and a plate with eggs was pushed in front of me.

"Eat.." Said the deep, husky voice from behind me. I didn't need to look up to know it was Daryl.

"I'm not hungry..." I answered.

"I don't care... Eat." He said again.

"Daryl... I'm not---" he then cut me off. "Dammit, just eat!" He said.

I stopped arguing and began eating again.

"How can you do that?" Lori asked.

"Do what?" I asked sounding confused.

"We all haven't eaten in days, we all shove our faces, and you don't. How?" She said.

"I have gone days, and weeks without eating. You get use to the feeling of hunger." I answered.