Chapter 40

***Adult Content***

Carly's P.O.V.

Daryl and Maggie had gone out to make a run for baby formula. Rick has taken a trip to Crazyland. I feel bad for him, losing his wife over child labor. Carl hasn't been doing much better, he sat on the stairs with Judith is his arms. I knew he was confused. I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"How are you doing there youngster?" I questioned. Carl looked up at me.

"I don't know if I am doing this right." He said. I chuckled under my breath a bit before re-positioning his arms to hold the baby girl more secure.

"Hey baby girl... It's okay, no need to cry." I hushed the baby in Carl's arms. She quieted her cries for food a bit, but I knew that Daryl and Maggie needed to return here soon.

As if reading my mind, the doors to the cell block had opened and Daryl came in with Maggie right behind him. Maggie and Beth had both got to work making the bottle as Daryl came up and took the baby from Carl.

He held her there in his arms, a smile on his face. Her cries grew loud once again as Daryl was handed a bottle of formula from Beth. Daryl slowly put the bottle into her mouth and her cries had almost instantly stopped.

Everyone stared intently as Daryl held the baby in his arms. He looked happy. I couldn't help the stupid smile that grew on my face as Daryl looked over at me, the smile never leaving as he looked over at Carl before switching his gaze back to the baby in his arms.

"She got a name yet?" Daryl asked as he directed his question over to the brother.

"No, not yet. I was thinking maybe Sofia, there's Carol too. Andrea, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia or Lori. I don't know." He trailed off.

"You like that?" Daryl cooed. "Yeah, you like that sweetheart? Lil' Ass Kicker."

A smile turned to laughter as Daryl looked around the small crowd. "That's a good name, right?" He questioned. I walked up to him, laying my head on his arm. I smiled up at him as he held the baby.

"Lil' Ass Kicker it is until we can find a more suitable name baby." I said. Daryl nodded his head as he looked at me. A look of confusion hit his face and I cocked an eyebrow. Daryl shook his head, his smile still on his face.

I took the empty bottle from his hands and went to place it on the table. In the short amount of time, Daryl had handed the baby back to Carl and made his way over to me.

"I want to show you something." He said. I nodded my head as I followed him up the stairs to a cell not far away.

He brought me into our cell, and turned on the small lantern we had for light. He placed it on the desk and turned me to face the mirror. What I saw shocked me.

My eyes... the icy blue eyes that would go dark when depressed, and white went in pure rage was now a mixture of blue and green. A colour I have yet to see before. It was like staring at a new me, someone I didn't and most definitely wouldn't recognize if I hadn't known it was me.

I turned around to stare at Daryl. "I've never seen this before." I said. He looked at me strange.

"How?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders unknown of the answer myself.

I wrapped my arms around Daryl's neck as I brought his lips to mine. The kiss was soft, but so breath taking, and full of passion and love. Daryl walked my backwards until I was laying down on our bed. Daryl hovered over me as he pressed his lips onto mine a little more rough. His tongue had slid its way past my lips as a small moan had developed from the back of my throat.

Daryl's hands made it's way to my shirt, slowly lifting the fabric up. My eyes shot open as I stopped Daryl for a mere second.

"Don't laugh, but I'm... Still a virgin." I said a little embarrassed. Daryl kissed me again.

"I'm honored ta be da first." He said. I smiled as he finished taking off my shirt and I unbuttoned his flannel.

My shirt hit the floor, with his vest and shirt. Our jeans joining the growing pile shortly. Daryl had taken off my bra. His hands slowly moved up and down my chest, admiring me. He kissed down my lips, to my neck. Then he found his way over to the valley in between my breasts. He continued his way until he reached my panties. He looked up at me and I simply nodded.

That article of clothing hit the floor as well. Daryl's boxers soon after. Wasting no time, Daryl had lined himself up at my entrance.

"Tis gonna hurt." He said. I nodded my head telling him to go on. His slowly put his length inside me, inch by inch he filled me until I was filled.

Tears streamed down my face as Daryl stopped to let me adjust. He wiped the tears from my face. Soon he began to move again, the pain decreasing after each thrust he took. Each and every slow thrust in and slow thrust out gave me a rush. Each held some sort of meaning. The love and passion Daryl held for me.

Eventually, I had reached my high as did Daryl and we collapsed onto the bed together, holding each other. Whispering how much we loved one another as we laid on our bed, drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys!!

I am so sorry that the updating took forever, I wanted to do something different rather then follow along the lines of the plot like I have been for the last chapters.

I hope you all enjoyed this. How about Carly's eyes? What do you think the green in her eyes are?

Comment!!! I want to hear your thoughts and opinions for this story.

Anyways I must be on my way to bed for I have a long day tomorrow with school and work, but I  shall try and update again rather as soon as I can.

It would probably about this length or maybe a little longer.

Love y'all!!!

~Chiara