Chapter 5

Daryl's P.O.V.

My anger was getting the best of me. I got up, and grabbed my crossbow and pointed to T-Dog. I would've shot but, Carly jumped in front of him. I can't do anything. It is like I am frozen. I heard the click of a gun. "I won't hesitate. I don't care if every single Walker in this damn city hears it!" Rick said. I put the crossbow down and I relaxed.

"Do you have a do-rag or something?" I asked and T handed me one. "Ain't that a bitch, The blade was too dull for da chain, he sacrificed his hand. Must have used a belt or somethin' otherwise he'd lose more blood." I said as I wrapped the hand up, and put it in Chinaman's bag.

"Guys. Look! The blood." Carly said. I followed the blood with my crossbow raised. We came across two dead walkers. "My brother, toughest son of a bitch I know. Took out these two without a problem." I said killing the third that was still alive.

We started to walk again. "This place smells like rotting flesh, and I know for one, not the walkers!" Carly said. We reached in a room where the stoves were on, and the water was boiled with a belt and towels around. "Merle, he is still alive!" T-dog yelled. I looked his way, and I saw that Merle busted the window open. I knew we couldn't go after him.

"Let's get these stupid guns." I said. Glenn started to make a map.

"Alright. So we are here, the guns are here. As a group we are slow, but by myself I can move fast. See I can take Daryl and Carly, with me through the alley where Rick, Carly and I first met." Glenn started.

"Why them?" Rick asked. "Daryl's crossbow is more quite, and Carly has her swords." Glenn said. He finished the rest of the plan and we put it into action.

Carly, Glenn and I made our way to the alley and Glenn moved out. I loaded my crossbow, and Carly loaded her gun. I was still thinking about her break down in the truck. What she was telling me. I had to know more. I had to ask her.

"So you gonna tell me?" I asked her breaking the silence.

"Tell you what?" She asked.

"What you said in the truck. The two people. Did your parents? Ya know..." I said. I was curious. There was something about this girl. Her eyes turned darker. I knew it. "I don't want to talk about it..." She said.

"But you got to, ye gotta stop trying to talk to me about it. I've kept it hidden from everyone! Especially Rick. He may have arrested me a bunch of times, but my scars weren't revealed." She told me. I wanted to know more. I wanted to just have her talk to me. I don't even know what the hell I am saying. I don't know this girl. I nodded my head. A boy maybe the age of about 17 came through the alley.

He stopped with the sight of us, and I got up. I pinned him to the wall. "Do Ya know where my brother is?" I asked him. "He is missing a hand, so he isn't that hard to miss." I yelled.

"AYUADAME!" He yelled. "Shut the fuck up!" Carly yelled.

"AYUADAME! AYUADAME!" He shouted some more. Two other guys came into the alley.

They started to beat on me. I was screwed.

Carly's P.O.V.

Daryl was getting beat. I couldn't just let these guys do this to him. I don't know what had come over me.

I jumped on one of their backs, and I got him off. I pulled him towards me and I flipped us over so I was know on top of him, and punching him repeatedly. My hand was killing me and the guy had no energy.. I took it to my advantage, I got off him and saw the other guy in Daryl's hold. I took the man from Daryl as he got up to help me. The man was about 6'2, and had a strong built.

I shoved him against the wall, and I hit him in the face. He fell to the ground, coughing blood. I kicked him in the stomach, and I turned around to see Daryl. His eyes widen as I was confused. "No!" He yelled. I turned around and was pushed into the wall.

I felt a sting on my cheek. And then on on my stomach. I fell to the floor. The man was kicking me. Then it stopped. I opened my eyes to see Daryl beating the shit out of him. "Hey guys, I got the..." I heard Glenn. SHIT!

"The bag. That's our guns." The man said. He let Daryl go. And the other man that I brought to the floor got up. Before they were able to leave I jumped on one of their backs trying to buy Glenn sometime. Did not work very well as I was soon thrown off the back and I hit the dumpster.

I looked over at them and took Daryl's crossbow. Daryl gave me a weird look but I moved it off. I aimed and shot one of the men in the ass with the arrow.

"Motherfucker!" He yelled as he ripped to bolt out and threw it to the ground and then brought Glenn into a car. I got up and tried to go. "GLENN" I yelled. I was going to go after them but I couldn't. Walkers were coming straight for me. I ran into the alley and shut the gate. Rick and T-Dog came running after.

"What happened?" Rick asked. "The men, they took Glenn!" I yelled. Rick looked at us and then the young boy, whom they left. Walkers were coming from the other way. The guys shoved me in front telling me to go ahead and climb the ladder first. We climbed the ladder and we brought the boy to a room. Sat him in a chair.

We had to find out where his stupid fucking friends brought Glenn!