Chapter 42

Carly's P.O.V.

The sounds of screaming and what seemed to be cheering soon became audible. I shook violently against whoever was holding me still.

"Merle's own brother!" A man shouted. People booed.

"They also brought along their little girl." The man said and the bag was ripped away from my face.

I saw Daryl on his knees, his hand tied behind his back and he stared at me. I could feel my eyes turning a deep blue, filled with fear as I see Daryl look so vulnerable.

"Let go of me!" I screamed and shouted. I thrashed myself around trying to escape, but the grip only tightened.

I felt the cool metal of a knife press against my throat and my movements stopped all together, scared of the blade cutting my throat.

Tears slid down my face, showing weakness as I stated at Daryl with a look of discomfort and fright.

It's okay. I mouthed to him as his arms were released.

I'll be okay. I said as the man with an eyepatch started to talk.

"If your loyalties lie with us, then you shall fight. To the death." He said.

People brought walkers out, with chains. Tying them around the arena. I let out a struggling cry as Merle sent a punch to Daryl's face. They stopped for a smear second, and then Daryl sent a punch to Merle.

A smoke bomb was sent out and smoke covered the area. I sent my head back into my captors face. Hearing his cry made me smile as I turned around and used the knife in his hands to stab him in the head.

The sound of gunfire was heard all around me and I frantically looked around. I see people running and shooting and shouting. It was hard to find my family.

I ran around, shooting those who tried to take me down, but failed miserably. That's until I felt a sharp pain at the bottom of my ribs.

Looking down, I see blood trickling down, and looked up to see a guy with a gun pointed at me. I fell to the ground with a thump, just as an arrow hit the guy in the head.

"Carly!" Daryl yelled. He looked down at me before grabbing me in his arms.

"I'll be okay." I said just above a whisper and I could feel the blood in my mouth.

"Please don't close ye eyes. I need you." I nodded my head, trying my best.

"Take tis, bind yer wound." Merle said as he took his t-shirt and pressed it firmly against my lower rib cage.

"What is he doing here?" I heard Glenn say.

"Please we don't have time fer tis, she is bleedin' out."Daryl yelled as he slowly laid me in the seat.

"Let's talk at da prison." He said. Everyone nodded as my eyes started to close.

The gas was pressed quickly and I flew and hit the back of the sit. I groaned in agony.

"I can't do it." I said through the pain, and the black dots filled my vision.

"Please keep yer eyes open Car... Please." Daryl pleaded as he pressed my wound.

"I love you." I whispered as I raised my hand to his cheek.

Slowly I brought him down, until I felt his lips on mine. I sighed in satisfaction, realizing this could be the last kiss I share with him. Tears fell down my face again as I tugged his hair slowly.

Taking a deep breath, I felt my eyes close. The darkness consumed me, and I welcomed it.

Hey guys!!!!

Please don't kill me!

What do you think? Will I kill off Carly right here? Or will I make her survive?

I was thinking, if she did die, I could have the whole 'Rick is crazy' world happen with Daryl.

What do you think?

I love you all!!
-Chiara