Chapter.3

Y/n's POV

I offed the movie as I saw the couple beside me sleeping "betrayes " I whispered as I put some blankets around them letting them sleep they look so cute i decided to take a photo after taking few pics i smiled but my phone rang so i picked up immediately "hello ?" It was jimin I smiled going towards window "hey my baby what are you doing did you guys eat ?" He asked as i smiled "yup we did we were watching a movie but the couple just slept " I said pouting as I heard him giggle "that's cute " he said as I giggled "make them stay with us then tomorrow we all can go to a party it's one of my friends " jimin said as I sighed "araseo I'll talk with tae " I said as he said okay "so what do you want me to bring ?" He asked as I looked outside the window "bring some ice-cream or something spicy " I said as he said okay and kept the call.

I sighed will they stay ?

Time skip 9 PM.

Author's POV

Ara and taehyung looked at Y/n as she smiled cutely with puppy eyes "please for tonight ?" She said as the couple looked at eachother and nodded as yes "only for tonight " Ara said as Y/n smiled "so let's make dinner ?" Ara said as Y/n nodded taehyung smiled "I'll be in the library " he said as he went away to the library.

Ara cutted the veggies as Y/n was gone to washroom she was alone in the kitchen they decided to make some simple dishes she felt a presence behind her really really close to her she sighed and decided to ignore it ,Y/n's phone rang as she looked at it its jimin "Y/n your phone is ringing " she yelled but no response sighing she picked up the call "hello ?" Jimin said as Ara replied "bark " she said which made jimin role his eyes at other side "you know that am your brother-in-law now right ?" He said as Ara rolled her eyes "what do you want ?" She asked as jimin chuckled "my wife " he spoke as Ara mimicked him "my wife wait she is in Washroom" Ara said as jimin "so your staying right?" Jimin asked as Ara sighed "yup " she said as someone back hugged her making her gasp a little "who are you talking with ?" It was taehyung "oh you scared me you jerk " she yelled as jimin sighed "madam please keep the call and tell my wife to call me back " jimin said from the other line cutting the call which made Ara giggle "it was jimin " she said as her boyfriend smiled pecking her whole face "euuuuuu spare my kitchen guys " Y/n said as she made a disgusting face "ya ya your husband called, call him back " Ara said handing the phone to Y/n as she took it "remember spare my kitchen please "Y/n said again as Ara glared at her making her run away to another room

Y/n's POV

I called him as he picked up "yes baby ?" I said as he giggled "babe uhunn umm do we still have that thing at home?" Jimin asked in a Low voice as I didn't understand anything "what thing are you talking about jimin ?" I asked looking around "the baby stoppers " he said as I tried to process what he meant "the baby what ?" I asked as I heard his sigh "the condom " he said as my eyes widened "yaaaa park jimin !!" I yelled as I heard a laugh "so your telling me your ready to be a eomma okay " he said as I rolled my eyes my face feeling hot "no it's not here " I said looking at the drawer "araseo baby will bring it with me & remember to wear the new lingerie I brought before going no wait not that I've brought a new one you will wear that " he said as I felt my face now fully red "ahh yeah am coming " I yelled while keeping the phone aside so he will think am talking to Ara and tae "jimin" I said as he said something which made me curse at him "why your already cumming baby " he said as I started cursing "yaaaaaaaaaaa you sucker !! Jerk pervert keep the call bye " I said and kept the call not waiting for them...

As i came out I saw Ara glaring at taehyung "what happened?" I asked as Ara sighed "Jung Hoseok called him and he has to go to him urgent he can't stay here " Ara said pouting "shall I tell jimin to handle it ?" I asked as Ara sighed looking at taehyung who was already looking sad "no it's okay am am used to it " she said going towards washroom I looked at taehyung as he sighed sitting on couch running his hand through his hairs "what happened tae ?" I asked as he sighed "nothing baby sis it's just I feel bad ...I I couldn't give Ara time properly am always busy she is understanding but I feel bad but am doing this for our future " he said as I nodded understanding "jimin was like this to tae and do not worry am here jimin will also be coming so let's eat dinner and then you can leave okay let her stay with us instead of staying at your house alone " I said as he nodded .