ONE

Genres: Fanfiction, Drama, Family, Comedy, Fantasy,Time Travel,Horror.

1

WILL you go out with me?"Taehyung turned his gaze towards the Guy who just seated beside him.

"Why should I?"Taehyung covered his mouth when he realized his rudeness.

"I-I mean w-why me?"He couldn't help himself blushed.

"Why not you? What do you mean?"Jungkook questioned back.

"I-I mean Oh-sh Why am I stuttering- I mean I am a guy-we're both guys."He covered his flushed face.

"Because I like you."Taehyung's mouth turned " O " and became a tomato. (A/N Just kidding) His face turned red. Why not?

Taehyung's heart was racing because his crush has just asked him out.

And from that day on...

"Tae, I'll walk you Home."Jungkook pulled Tae's backpack and hold his hands.

People started talking about them.
"They look cute together."Some were rooting for their relationship.

"Bal here's your favorite drink."Taehyung smiled as he realized Jungkook never forget little details about him.

While others,

"They look gross."

Everywhere they go eyes were on them.

~Whispers whispers whispers

"I thought Jungkook was dating a female teacher-

"I t-thought so too- Two girls ran away when Jungkook glared at them

"Tae, you shouldn't date Jungkook."Jimin approached Tae who's busy writing Jungkook's name.

"Why not?"He stopped and stared at Jimin.

"You haven't heard the rumors?"Jimin looked worried but Taehyung mess his hair and smiled.

"The rumors between us and our relationship?"Tae asked with his boxy smile. But Jimin shook his head.

"Hes dating a young female teacher."

They both turned their gaze on the class door. A young female teacher entered the room. Boys began to act cute while some girls are pouting and some were admiring.

"TEACHER Joy is really pretty."

"She's always pretty even from the first day we saw her."

"She's the one rumored to be in a relationship with Jungkook who's in engineering deparment right-

"Yah! Taehyung- our classmate is Jk's Boyfriend." Two girls stopped talking when they felt Jimin's hand on their shoulders.

"Girls—

"Sorry sorry sorry."They looked away and keep squabbling.