TEN

10

TAEHYUNG couldn't stop himself from smiling. He still can't believe that he is dating Jungkook without involving Joy, Jungkook's first love in his first life.

"Are you really that happy for just 1 teddy bear."Jungkook smiled as he shook his head. He glance at Taehyung who's very happy carrying the toy he got from the claw machine.

"Even without this i'd still be happy because you are with me."He smiled brightly, Jungkook mess Tae's hair.

"Quit telling saying those flowery words.
,I might end up falling inlove with you."Jungkook said as he look away.

"Why? Does falling inlove with me is so wrong?"Taehyung pouted.

"No. But I might end up being the corniest person in the world."Jungkook chuckled and then immediately stopped himself.

"The sayings, 'love can really makes a person cringiest and corniest' I can't imagine myself being like that."He chuckled again. Taehyung couldn't help but admire Jungkook's smile and laughter.

"I wanted you to fall inlove with me, but why I am the one who's falling more deeper?"Taehyung said as he watched Jungkook laugh. With that Jungkook stopped when he heard what Tae said, his ears began to feel hot because of blushing.

***

TAEHYUNG could still feel Jungkook's warm hands on his. Even though he was already at home he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He even told his mom about it and both of them giggled.

("Bal, goodnight 💕") He sent a text and Jungkook also tected back with, ("Sleep well bal😊)

Time flies so fast and monday has come, so school time has started. Despite being happy Taehyung suddenly started to feel nervous. Thinking that after this second semester, the meeting of two, Jungkook and Joy is about to happen.

"Wow, you look like you're in a good mood. Did you succeed in flirting your crush?"Jimin asked with his palm on his face. Taehyung poke his forehead and just smiled.

"Oy, someone is going to lost his virginity this week."Jimin said in a sexy voice and winked at Taehyungn who's face turned red.

"You and your filthy mouth. Your worst than Jackson."Taehyung said shook his head while smiling.

"Shut up! Now tell me how you lost virginity!"Jimin said as he pinched Tae's nip.

"Shissh! Shut your mouth up or I won't tell you what happen."

So Taehyung told Jimin what happened between him and Jungkook at the bar and how Jungkook rejected him at first and later on accepted to date him.

"So you guys are official? I hope me and Suga too. It so hard to get jealous when you don't have a label."Jimin sighed.

"I don't know if we are official. If we dated does it mean we are in a relationship?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"No. Hmm. Its like having mutual understanding, you know something like that."Jimin said.

"Ah okay."Taehyung looked down.

"Yah! Don't be disappointed! Its the same like when someone asked if you guys are in a relationship."Jimin comforted Tae.