THREE

3

"JUNGKOOK?"Taehyung eyes widen.

Thump thump thump

His heart made so much fuss.

"How did you know my name?"Jungkook spoke coldly.

"U-umm, err. Yo-your name tag. Yes your name tag."Tae smiled. 'Very good eyes tae' he calmed his self.

Jungkook turned his gaze to where Tae pointed. His confused look fades as he realized his name tag.

"I am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung handed his hand for a handshake. His nervousness fades in exchange for excitement. 'Some events in the past has changed because of me. Maybe this time I can make Jungkook fell inlove with me." His thought.

"Okay."Tae pouted when Jungkook ignored him coldly. ' Ah right.This was around the time when Jungkook is not friendly.'He spoke in his mind.

"Um, Jungkook."Tae called Jungkook who's sitting on the bench who turn his gaze to Tae.

"What?"His brows arched.

"Can we be..

Friends?"'for now' Tae said while smiling.  The 'for now' he whispered it.

Jungkook was about to answer when...

"Hey students! Why are you late?! Which department are you?!"Jungkook and Tae immediately went near to the person who happen to be a teacher.

"Engineering."Jungkook uttered.

"Architect."Tae spoke shyly when Jungkook stare at him for a second.

"Which year?"The teacher took out his pen together with some paper.

"1st year."They both spoke.

"WAIT!"Tae shouted and immediately covered his mouth because he realize they were already on the corridor.

"What?"Jungkook's forehead furrowed.

"So can we?"Tae ask and showed his boxy smile.

"Think what you want to think."Jungkook turned his back.

'That's how you turned your back to me the last time I saw you."

Taehyung whispered.

"Hey! I am Jimin."Tae smiled lively as he look at the person who handed a hand for a handshake to him. His second friend.

It's their vacant time now.

"I saw you from here at the gate you look fun to be with."Jimin pointed from his chair to the window as he spoke.

"Omg, that engineering named jungkook is hot."Tae purses his lips and his brows furrowed.

"Yeah I know right! Omg hes coming."

They were at the cafeteria since its break time.

"Where are you going Tae?"Jimin stopped Tae who was about to go together with his tray.

"Let's eat with him?"Tae spoke and pointed at Jungkook's direction who was alone in a table. They were about to go but the girls suddenly went to Jungkook's direction.