EIGHTEEN

18

"2 REMAINING chances"

Taehyung sighed and whispered to Jisoo,
"Please forget it"

In just a blink Jisoo turned his back and moved his feet away.

After the exams the students were called to go on the gymnasium to gather.

"Taehyung, let's go?"Jimin said as he pulled Tae.

"Bal!" Jungkook wave at Tae. They needed to get in line with their classmates together with their department.

Once the students were inside the principal came but everyone was shocked and started to whispers when they saw Miss Joy with apologetic smile.

"I called you here today to announce that, Miss Joy is willing to reconcile with the student Jeon Jungkook. She will apologize to him personally and asked to reconsider the charges."

Taehyung glance at Jungkook who's now trembling when he saw Joy. Taehyung is also having chills. Almost every student is having chills remembering the day where Miss Joy was captured by the police and when she tried to stab Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook please come to the stage. Don't worry Miss Joy promise that he won't do anything, and if you are still scared don't worry the police are with us."The principal said.

Jungkook couldn't do anything but to go there. Before he walk he glance at Tae first and his eyes were trying to say something to Taehyung.

Although Taehyung knew that Jungkook looked calmed but deep inside he was scared.

"Miss Joy here's your mic."The principal agreed to Joy's request for the sake of the school's reputation. But he didn't know that because of his reckless decision the school reputation will be going downhill.

"I, Park Soo Young aka Joy, is sorry for putting Jungkook in this situation. I promise I will not threaten and harm Jungkook in the future. Please reconsider of the charges."She said and cried. Other students believe to her act but some didn't. Those who saw that day where she tried to stab Jungkook didn't believe her.

"Jungkook what will you say to Miss Joy?"The principal handed Jungkook a mic.

"Go on Jungkook."The principal keep pushing him to go near to Miss Joy. Jungkook felt at ease when he saw the police came near to Miss Joy.

"I, Jungkook will..

Never reconsider the charges."The principal was displeased of Jungkook's answer but he still remain his calm face.

"May I ask, why is that Jungkook?"The principal asked trying to calm himself.

"Because last, last night she came to me and she tried threaten and tried to harm me. Even though I am a man I was trembling that night. She is not a human!"

Everyone was so serious listening to Jungkook but when Jungkook said those words they saw Jungkook trembling and became pale. They also began to feel scared. Taehyung who's far away tried to go near but he couldn't go near to Jungkook because there were alot of people to the point they were squeezed to each other. Especially when,