FIFTEEN

15

"JUNGKOOK!"Jackson was calling Jungkook for fifth time already.

"What?"Jungkook raises his right brow. He wasn't paying attentiom to anyone and almost everything because his mind was still occupied to the scene he saw last night. He secretly went to the filming site and regretted going there after he saw Taehyung kissing Seo Joon.

"Jungkook, are you alright?"He didn't notice Jeonghan and Jackson was already close to him.

"U-h? Y-yeah I'm fine. Why?"He response and act as if he was reading his book.

"He seems a bit down right?"Jeonghan said to Jackson.

But Jackson just shrug and decided to annoy Jungkook again. Jeonghan tried to stop him but he won't listen.

"Jungkook look."Jackson showed Jungkook a video of Tae and Seo Joon's kiss and then asked,

"This is Tae right? Your boyfriend is kissing someone else."Jackson was laughing to annoy Jungkook. 

"Take your phone away or you want me to throw that away?"Jackson immediately took his phone away while Jeonghan just shook his head and went to his chair.

"Jungkook! Miss Joy asked for your activities!"
Jungkook clenched his fist. He had enough of this woman. She keeps getting into his nerves this past few days.

Jungkook immediately went to Joy's office but before he could enter he took his phone out and press the recording audio.

"Hi jungkook! Where's the activities I have given to you? And please don't forget to come to my place to get the other special activity just only for you."Jungkook couldn't help himself having goosebumps. Miss Joy wasn't like this before but as the days passed by she sounded like a possessed woman.

She started being obsessed when Jungkook carried her when she collapsed. And after that alot of rumors started to spread. And what's worse is that she tricked Jungkook to come with her at garden and she told him about wanting some help to bring an injured cat from the garden to the infirmary. Jungkook caught off guard when Joy pulled him and kissed him. And he doesn't seems to know why did he kissed her back it was as if someone was controlling him.

"Look, Miss I already did the activities you handed to me and as far I have remembered I finish it on time and my scores in your quizzes were high and more importantly why am I the only one who has to do alot of work?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself anymore he has enough already.

"But Jungkook, I thought you like me? Because me, I like you a lot, lot,lot. And I will do anything to make you mine and break your relationship with that gross gay."She said as she walk closer to Jungkook.

"I don't like you. Don't you ever call my boyfriend gross when you yourself acted grossly."

"I'm leaving. I had enough of you. I'm going to drop your subject." Jungkook said and was about to leave but then Joy got a grip of his wrist.

"If you're going leave I'm gonna scream that you took advantage of me." Jungkook clenched his jaws and took Joy's hand away and left the room.

"Miss Joy, you should remember that you are a teacher and you should behave as a teacher."

When Jungkook went out he waited for Joy to scream but she was all talk.
***

"Bal.."Taehyung stopped his steps when he heard Jungkook's voice. He was about to move when he felt Jungkook's chin on his shoulder and hug his waist.

A liquid drops to his school uniform. He then heard Jungkook sobbing.He himself started to feel like crying.

"Jungkook.. please let me go."

Instead of letting go. Jungkook turned Tae's body to face him. He then kissed him, he move his lips but Taehyung didn't respond to his kiss. He then stop the kiss and put his forehead to Tae's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to say this to you last week but my guilt was stopping me."He spoke and breath heavily and spoke again,

"Miss Joy, kissed me and I hate the fact that I kissed her back." Jungkook said Taehyung could feel his sincerity. But Taehyung needs some time for himself yet.

"Jungkook I understand you. But please give me a little time for myself, I'll promise we'll make it up."

***

"I heard Miss Joy already confessed that she was dating one of her student." Taehyung was not in the mood because of what he heard early in the morning.

"I think it's Jungkook." Taehyung glared at the guy who mentioned it was Jungkook.

"Tae!"Jimin went to him as soon as he entered their classroom.

"Have you heard the rumors?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and spoke.

"That Miss joy is dating my boyfriend?" Taehyung knew the truth already. Jungkook sent a copy of the audio recording of Miss Joy's yandere voice.

(Yandere is a japanese word something to describe a person from being sweet to become obsessive or psychotic feeling of love towards someone)

"Good Morning, Class!"Miss Joy smiled. Before when she smiled students find it charming but as the time passes by she began to change and her smile are getting somewhat giving a creep off vibe.

She then stared at Taehyung. Everyone turned their heads on Taehyung with their confused look.

"Tae, why is she staring at you creepily?"Jimin whispered.

"I don't have any idea."

"Everyone answer page 234 for 10 mins."She said and began to move from her chair and began to get close to Taehyung.

She then whispered. "If I can't have him, I'll kill him so that you can't have him."She then smiled creepily. Taehyung got goosebumps and suddenly felt like trembling. The Joy infront of him isn't the Joy he knows in his first life.