SIX

6

"TAE! I've seen the top 10 highest score in exam list in engineering department! And guess what?"Jimin happily told Tae about the results from yesterday's exam in another department instead of theirs.

"What?"Tae ask in a 'not interested tone'

"Your hubby is the top 1!"Tae eyes widened and jumps with Jimin.

"Wait. Why did you go there? Are you interested of my Jungkook?!"Jimin hit Tae with his notebook.

"Bish! I'm not! Ofcourse I went there to see my baby loves."Jimin blushed.

"Oh thanked Gad! But who's that baby l-avv you talking about?"Tae move his face closer to Jimin and started to tease him.

"Yah! Move your ugly face away! He's my u-um fling"Jimin made a sad face after saying the last part.

"Who?"Tae is really curious to the point he forced Jimin.

'Its yoongi.'Jimin whispered.

"MIN YOONGI?!"Tae shouted in shock.

"Betch."Jimin covered his face with his notebook.

"Oop sarreh."Tae covered his mouth.

Min yoongi is the famous varsity player in their school. He was known as the 'Sugar Rush Hottie'

"O-uh Yah! Jimina! Your fling baby loves is at the door."Tae shake Jimin's shoulder and Jimin slowly move his head and saw Yoongi or known as Suga standing near at their classroom's door talking with a chick.

"Don't worry that chick is not cute as you."Tae tried to comfort his friend.

"Uh! I forgot to tell you this, we are going to the bar tonight. I heard that jackson, Jungkook's cousin is gonna bring Jungkook with him."Tae ears got alerted when he heard the word bar and Jungkook's name.

"What to wear? When? And where?"Tae asked.

"You're really obsessed with him."Jimin shake his head.

"Shut up! Just tell me about it."

"WHY are you here?"Jungkook asked Tae who's humming while walking beside him.

"To celebrate with you!"He said and smiled brightly.

"Says who?"

"Me!"Tae said.

Jimin told everyone that he invited Tae to go with them. The good thing is they all agreed to him except Jungkook who didn't say anything. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jackson, Yoongi and Jimin went to Bambam's car. While Mingyu,Jeonghan, Moon bin went to Eunwoo's car.

"Tae your gonna sit next to Jungkook."Jimin winked at him. Yoongi glared at Taehyung and Jimin whispered something to Yoongi and it changed his expressions towards Tae.

"I'll be sitting next to my baby jaguar."Jackson giggled like a child.

"Shut up."Bambam told him and gave him a middle finger.

"Shut me up with your mouth."Jackson tried to pull Bambam's head but instead he got a one punch man from bambam.

"Flirt with him later dork!"Yoongi throw a water bottle on Jackson's face.

"Bambam can you please play a music!"Jimin requested.

"Jackson turn it on."Bambam asked Jackson to do it.

"Turn you on?"Jackson laugh on his dirty joke but Bambam glared on him.

"Aight! I'll connect my phone on your car's bluetooth."Jackson took out his phone and Bambam touched something on his car.