THIRTEEN

13

"Hey! I heard that you and Jungkook is gonna be the leads! I'm so jealous huhu. I wanted it to be me with yoongi."Jimin complaints.

"Well, you didn't ask yourself to the event representative. So she came to conclude that you hate to be in the movie. Don't worry I think you'll gonna still act. Maybe an extra." Taehyung teased Jimin.

"Good Morning, Miss Joy."Everyone greeted but Miss Joy just smiled a little. Everyone stared at each other's seat mates when they saw Miss Joy unusual change of mood.

Jimin bit his lower lip and whispered to Tae, "I think she's not in the mood when he heard Jungkook is gonna with you." Taehyung's brows furrowed and whispered back, "it's not like she and Jungkook is in a relationship."

"Quit talking and start answering the page 220 for 10 mins."She said without looking at the students but then after a minute he then stared at Taehyung with a disbelief.

After Miss Joy's class the bell began to ring as a sign that its break time. Taehyung immediately left to his classroom and went to Jungkook's department. As they went there, he saw Jungkook serious face while doing his activity.

After 2 mins their teacher dismissed them. Taehyung wave at Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice him. When Jungkook's classmate when came out to the classroom, Tae sneaked in and went to Jungkook who's still busy with something.

"Bal."He called him twice before Jungkook snapped in reality.

"Uh hey bal."Jungkook took his activities on his bag and kisses Tae's forehead. Good thing there were few people in the classroom.

"Bal what's wrong?" Taehyung noticed Jungkook being so occupied with something else.

"T-tae you trust me right?" Taehyung gulped when Jungkook asked him, its not that he doesn't trust is just that its quite new to him that Jungkook ask him something unusual.

"D-did you do something behind my back?" Taehyung couldn't help himself to ask.

"No, its not what you think. I just asked because, I don't think I can do the movie. Teacher Joy handed us alot of activities and I'm afraid it would take alot of time to finish."He said sighed. Taehyung couldn't help himself but to get angry over Miss Joy's childish tactic.

"It's alright bal. We can talk this out with event representative. Let's go eat first and talk to miss representative." Taehyung and Jungkook went to the cafeteria together with their couple lunchbox.

They are already used to the students stares so they didn't mind them. As they look for a table suddenly someone called their names.

"Jungkook! Tae! Here!"Jackson wave at them.

"Woah! I can't believe you guys are really dating. I even tried to hook Jungkook with Miss Joy. Too bad you guys are already dating, o-ouch."Bambam and Jimin smacked Jackson's head.

Everyone mouthed Jackson to apologize.

"Y-yeah fine. I'm sorry."He even bowed down.

From being serious to laughing. They laughed so hard when they saw Jackson's apologetic face.

"Hey Jungkook, I've heard you're gonna be the one of the male leads in a BL movie. Wow congratulations bro!"Mingyu said and tap Jungkook's shoulder.