FIVE

5

Taehyung decided not to think so much about the man's words. He occupied his mind with how to get more close to Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK sat down to his study table trying to study for the exams. He needed to make sure his grades are maintained because of his scholarships.

"Jungkook?"Jungkook brows furrowed when he heard Tae's voice from the outside of his apartment. Before he could stand suddenly a blood drop on his nose. He haven't had a good sleep. Hes been studying late lately.

"Sh*t."Jungkook cussed and immediately get a tissue from his cabinet.

While trying to block the blood from his nose he then walk.

"Jungkook, are you here?"Tae knocked once again.

"Wait!"He yelled from his room and hurriedly went to his door.

"What?"Jungkook asked Tae after he opened the door.

"Are you okay?."Tae ask worriedly when he saw Jungkook covered his nose with a tissue.

"I'm fine. Why are you here?"Jungkook asked.

"Can you let me in first?"Tae pouted.

Jungkook let Tae inside and after closing the door he found Tae taking out something from his bag.

"I just want to give this to you."He then handed Jungkook a book related to Jungkook's course.

"For?"Jungkook asked while looking at the book on Tae's hand.

"For your studies."Taehyung went to Jungkook's room and put the book in a study table.

"Hey! Get out!"Jungkook threw the tissue from his nose because the bleeding stop. He tried to stop Tae from going but he failed. Taehyung's eyes wandered.

"Woah, I thought your bedroom is gonna be messy. Didn't know you were a clean guy."Jungkook left brow rise when he heard Tae.

"Should I take that as a compliment?"He said and went to his study table and pick up the book which Tae brought for him.

"Take this back or I'll throw it out."Tae pouted.

"Take that or I'll sleep here in your room if you throw that out."Tae said.

"Then go sleep here."Jungkook threw the book and seated on his studying chair.Tae jaws dropped.

"A-are you sure? B-but I didn't bring any clothes."Tae pouted.

Jungkook turned around and face Tae. He then picked the book.

"Fine. Go home now."Jungkook took his phone to see what time is it.

'6:48 pm.' 

"Its still early."He said and stand up to get his coat.

"Let's go."Tae purses his lips.

"Aren't you going home? I already accepted the book."Jungkook turned his back and Tae followed his steps.