TWELVE

12

TAEHYUNG got alerted when he heard Jungkook's name on one of the student when he passes by on the corridor. He move a little step and act like he was leaning on the locker. He was on his way to go back to his department after handing the lunchbox he made for Jungkook. Jungkook's classmate said that Jk was with a teacher.

"Oy, I've heard that teacher Joy likes a student and guess what hes from Engineering Department."A girl with ponytail spoke.

"I'm guessing, its Jungkook right?"Taehyung brows furrowed and he pouted after hearing those words from the two girls.

"Hey, why are you here?" Taehyung looked around and a finger poke his face. It was Jungkook.

"Why are you pouting?" Jungkook asked while pinching Tae's face.

"I heard that Miss Joy likes you."Jungkook laugh when Taehyung snorted with disgust tone.

"Are you that happy?" Taehyung acted like he was angry but he then smiled he felt Jungkook grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. His face turned red when he realized the students gaze.

"J-jungkook, they're looking." Taehyung said and looked down.

"So what? It's alright since we are dating." Taehyung was about to speak but he went quiet when he heard Jungkook's words. It's the same words Jungkook said before in his first life.

"Are they dating?"

"They look cute."

"They look gross."

Taehyung was happy when someone notice he and Jungkook were dating but he suddenly felt sad when he heard others saying they look gross. Jungkook squeeze Taehyung's hand and move his right hand to reach to Tae's chin snd move it. They stare at each other's eyes for a second.

Jungkook pulled him to the cafeteria.

"H-hey! How about your lunchbox?" Taehyung ask him.

"I brought it with me." Jungkook said and suddenly stopped from running.

"Let's go get yours."They ran again and went to Tae's department. Everyone was looking at them especially Miss Joy and Seo Joon.

***

The next day, Jungkook went to Tae's house because they plan to go together at school.

"You are so early, I haven't even comb my hair yet." Taehyung pouted while trying to comb his hair. Jungkook snatch the comb from his hand and they stop from walking. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook's face who's very serious even though he was just combing Tae's hair.

"Why so seriois bal?"Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose.

"Shiish, stop or I'll kiss you."Taehyung stop himself from pinching Jungkook's nose.

"You don't really want my kiss huh." Jungkook give Taehyung his comb back.

"Yah! Wait for me!."Taehyung yelled when Jungkook started walking.

He then pulled Jungkook's hand and face him to his. He then tip toed and kiss Jungkook's cheeks.

Both of them turned red when a group of boys and girls cheered for them.