SEVENTEEN

17

"Sweetie? Yoohoo? Sweetie? Are you guys still asleep?"Taehyung eyes widen when he heard his mom voice he immediately stand up and went to pick his clothes and Jk's.

"Sweetie?"

"Bal, bal, bal."He tried to shake Jungkook to wake him up. Its 7 am in the morning already.

"Yes mom!." Taehyung answered as he put on his clothes.

"Okay, I just went to call you that breakfast is ready. Don't overdo it arraseo?"His mom said and giggled.

"Ahh so embarrassing!"Taehyung covered his eyes with the blanket not realizing he was pulling the blanket that's covering Jungkook's nakedness.

"Hmm." Jungkook groaned and turned around. Taehyung eyes bulge when he saw Jungkook's manhood.

"Yah!"

Jungkook got up immediately when he heard Taehyung's voice.

"What? What? Did something happened?" Jungkook asked not realizing hes still naked.

"N-no but your t-thing is exposed." Taehyung covered his eyes.

They both turned red and Jungkook immediately pulled the blanket.

"Aren't you sore?" Jungkook asked as he change into his clothes.

Instead of answering Taehyung just nodded. Hes still shy.

***

After the breakfast Jungkook and Tae went to his apartment so that Jungkook can take a bath and get his stuff for school. They both went to school as soon as Jungkook got his things. They needed to hurry since its the day of their final exam.

"Good Morning, Jimin!" Taehyung greeted Jimin as soon as he went inside the classroom. Jimin just nodded to him and didn't went to Tae. Taehyung brows furrowed.

"Yah! What's with you?!" Taehyung yelled as he put his bag on his chair.

"I'm not your fated partner!" Taehyung chuckled as he heard Jimin. He then went to hit smacked his head with a notebook.

"Ouch!"

"You're so silly! Ofcourse you are not but you are my fated bestfriend silly."

Jimin began to tease Tae when he noticed how he walk like a limp.

"Did you surrendered your virgin coconut oil last night?"

Taehyung choked on his saliva.

Even though the exam instructor already came Jimin hasn't stop pestering him over his limping movement. He lied to Jimin that he was walking like that because he slipped. But Jimin didn't buy his lie when he saw Tae's neck with a hickey.

After the first hour they finish 1 subject and they were given 20 mins break before the next exam. Taehyung used this chance to find his supposed to be fated partner.

Taehyung and Jimin went to Jungkook's classroom but they were still answering.
They both went to the cafeteria with their own.