NINE

9

TAEHYUNG's eyes widen when he heard Jungkook's voice. Joy and the old woman was still taking picture. He hurriedly went to Jungkook who's at 20 steps away from him.

"Haa haaa."Taehyung catches his breath as he went to Jungkook. Jungkook stared at him and look away.

"Why did you even run. I just called you because you left this."Jungkook handed Taehyung his phone. After getting the phone Jungkook he turned his back for a second to look if Joy is nearby. He sigh in relief when there's no Joy he saw.

"I'm leaving."Jungkook said and started walking. Taehyung then started following Jungkook's steps. He wanted to make sure that Jk and Joy would not meet.

Jungkook turned around when he realized Taehyung was following him. When he face him his right brow rises.

"Why are you following me?"Instead of answering Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hands and started running. Suddenly the sky started to make noise. Rain started to drop by drop.

Jungkook just stared on Taehyung's hand with his. Suddenly he began to feel like his heart is reacting weirdly.

Thump Thump Thump

"WHERE are we going?"Jungkook as they ran.

Taehyung looked around and decided to stop from running. Taehyung and Jungkook catch their breaths before they speak.

"Let's go to your apartment."Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand again but this time Jungkook pulled his hand away.

"What's wrong with you? Are you running away from someone?"Jungkook asked. Taehyung wanted to tell, 'Yes from your first love' But he chose not to.

Jungkook look away and started moving towards the direction through his apartment, while Taehyung also followed him. Jungkook knew that Taehyung was following but he didn't mind since both of were already wet.

"Here."Jungkook threw a towel on Taehyung.

"Dry yourself or wait for me to finish showering. Or you can just go home if you want."He said and went to the bathroom.

"Achoo." Jungkook could hear Taehyung's sneezed from the bathroom so he decided to take a quick shower.

"Go."Jungkook said as he went out from the bathroom. Taehyung glance at him for a second and look away when he reach at the bathroom.

Jungkook prepared a hot soup for them and a spare clothes for Taehyung and his unused undie. His face turned red as he put the undie at the top of his used clothes.

"You can use this clothes. Don't worry the undie is unused."He look away. Things began to get awkward for the both of them. Taehyung who has just finished taking a shower suddenly felt his face hot because of blushing.

"T-thanks."He picked the clothes from Jk's and went to the bathroom to change.

Taehyung couldn't help but to blushed.

"What a cute underwear."He uttered and giggled and when he realized what he said he then covered his mouth.

When Taehyung came out from the bathroom, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from Tae's. His sweater looked good on Tae. He slap his face when he suddenly felt like getting hot from thinking about the kiss.

"Hi?"Tae wave at Jungkook. Jungkook right brows rises and handed Tae a cup of hot choco.

"T-thank you."Taehyung said shyly.

The rain drops started to slower and smaller, the sky started to clear.

"Once the rain stopped you should go straight home."Jungkook said as he sip his hot choco. Taehyung glance at him and having thoughts, 'Maybe he still feel uncomfortable with me'

"Yes, I will. Don't worry."Taehyung said in lower voice. After mins..He then stands after drinking the last drop of hot choco.

He grabbed his bag and phone and took 1 more glance on Jungkook who's facing on his window.

"I'm going now kook. Thank you for the clothes, don't worry I'll return this except the underwear ."He bit his lips after saying the last part.

"Okay."Jungkook said as he took a sip on his cup.

Taehyung then walk his way to the door. Before he could grab the doorknob Jungkook spoke,

"Taehyung, I take back what I said last night. I will accept your feelings."Jungkook said and stared at Taehyung who hasn't took a step when he heard Jungkook's words.

"Let's start dating. Today."Jungkook said and grabbed his coat and went to Taehyung.

He took Tae's hand as they went out. Taehyung heart started to beat fast. Butterflies filled his stomach.

Jungkook could feel Tae's breathing became heavy as they walk.

"Calm down."Jungkook said and that made Tae even more turn red.

"So where do you want to go? Arcade? Carnival? Restaurant? Beach?"Jungkook asked while still holding Tae's hand as they walk.

"Anywhere, as long as I am with you."Taehyung said and intertwined their hands.

"Alright."Jungkook said then smiled.

"Let's go on the places I've mention. Its still early so I guess an hour on each place."He said as he put his hand together with Tae's on his coat pocket.

'I'm so happy. My heart is about to burst with so much joy. I hope this happiness will continue.'Tae whispered to himself.

***

"HELLO! Welcome to Bangtan Purple World!"Staffs greeted them. They went to the arcade first since they decided to dine at a restaurant near in the beach once they got bore on arcade and carnival.

Taehyung chuckled when the staff was having a hard time to make Jungkook wear the bunny headband. They need to wear it once they enter so that the staff can recognize whether they will stay their for 30 mins or an hour. Wearing bunny headband is equivalent to an hour while wearing a frog headband is equivalent to 30 mins.

That's there policy. Its kinda weird but Tae liked it so Jungkook didn't complain.

"Go get that bal! Get the bear bal!"Taehyung jumped like a child when they went to a toy claw machine. Jungkook lost the bear when he heard Taehyung called him 'bal'.

"Who's that bal?"He said with right brow rise.

"You?"Taehyung said and pointed at him. Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"Bal means 'my love'." Taehyung said and fidgeted his finger. Jungkook smiled and grabbed Taehyung closer to him.

"Alright, give me more tokens! Let's get it! Bal!"Jungkook said, he himself couldn't believe his cringeyness.