SIXTEEN

16

TAEHYUNG told Jungkook of what he heard from Miss Joy. Jungkook made sure Taehyung would not worry because he is planning to report Miss Joy's unusual behavior.

Taehyung was listening to the girls who was gossiping.

"Hey! Have you heard? Miss Joy was fired."

"Yeah. I heard she got fired because she made up a story about dating a student where in fact she was just obsessed with that student."

"And what's more scary is that when she was about to go, she tried to stab the student luckily there were alot of people in there to stop here."

"What?! So where is she now?"

"She's in the Seokdo Police Station."

"Oy I also heard from someone that she said some unsual words."

"What did she said again? Uh I can't seems to remember it."

'Fate is going to get mad. He will make sure to make you mine'Taehyung got startled when someone whispered to his ears.

"That's what she said."And it whispered again.

He feels like all of his hairs in the body rises and suddenly a cold wind passes by. And when he looked around the people were not moving. It was as if someone stopped the time.

"Who are you?!" Taehyung shouted when he saw a shadow keep passing.

"I am fate."

Taehyung gulped when the shadow turn into a human form. It was the man who whispered to him, the phrase "When something changes in the past, the present can be disrupted."

"Y-you!" Taehyung pointed.

"Yes, me. I am fate. You wanted to fight me right? But what if I tell you that in just a snap I could make everything went back to where Jungkook love Joy."He smiled.

"Y-you can't do that! Y-you are not fate. Because if you are you won't do things like this."The man laughed at Tae's words.

"I am fate. But since you made Jungkook fell in love with you. I had to fix everything from the start. But since Joy gone mad I think it would be difficult."

"You said you could do it in a just snap."

"I can. But it would take alot of lives."

Taehyung stared at him as he spoke.

"You can fight me. But you won't win."

Taehyung clenched his fist and tried to punch the fate but his fist was not even touching the fate in human form.

"If you can find the lock (🔒) which connects to everything and you as the key, everything will back to normal and thus you will be Jungkook's fated partner."Taehyung couldn't move when he tried to punch him again.

"I'll give you a clue. The lock, it isn't a thing but a person."He said as he floated in the air.

"And since you are the first human ever to be brave enough to fight me, I will be nicer to you...here's,