ELEVEN

11

JUNGKOOK's jaw clenched as he stared at Seo Joon back who just walk away.

"J-jungkook it hurts."He snapped out from his emotion when he heard Taehyung's voice in pain he then saw that he squeezed too hard on his hand.

"S-sorry."He said and let go of Tae's hand. But Tae took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Who is he?"Jungkook ask.

"He's my childhood friend. I called him hyung because he was a year older than me."Taehyung answered and started to fidget his finger with Jungkook's. Jungkook wanted to ask more but he decided to not to.

"W-why did you ignored me awhile ago?"Taehyung asked as he look at straight to Jungkook's eyes.

"Should I just went to you while holding bunch of papers? Its not like I can leave that teacher." Jungkook said. Taehyung tried to ask questions once again and tried to hide his bitterness.

"Do you know that teacher personally?"

"Hmm, no. But it's not the first time I saw her."

"Don't tell me your jealous that's why you were crying?"Jungkook teased Taehyung.

"Shut up!" Taehyung said and look away.

"It's not like I can date two people at once." Taehyung looked at him.

"So you had a plan to date her?"He asked and raises his right brow.

"Silly! I only think of her as a teacher. And plus I already have you, why would I cheat on you." Jungkook said as he smile.

'You may say that for now but later on you'll fall for her, just thinking about it, is so painful."Taehyung said on his thoughts.

'I know its fate's work. But I will do anything to stop the fate's plan.'

"So, where's my lunchbox that you dropped?"Jungkook asked as he remembered Taehyung's face awhile ago.

"Shissh! I forgot to bring it with me."Taehyung said and was about to go to find but Jungkook stopped him.

"Forget about that. Since the bell rang already why don't we just eat at the cafeteria. My treat."He whispered.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" Taehyung asked in middle of their meal. Jungkook got choke not because of the question but because the fact that his first kiss just happened last last night. Where he and Tae had kissed at the backseat.

"Here." Taehyung give Jungkook his bottled water. After Jungkook stop from coughing he then ask again.

"So have you had a first kiss?"

Taehyung stared at him seriously.

"Y-yes." Taehyung hides his disappointment with a smile. Thinking it was unfair because he hadn't had a first kiss yet.