EIGHT

8

"Do you know this person kook? Oh he woke up. Hello there!"Taehyung move his head up and saw a woman in her 20's with Jungkook at her back holding a grocery bag.

"N-noona."Taehyung whispered. It's Jungkook's older sister who died because of an accident after the last semester of their first year college life.

"Hes my friend."Jungkook spoke. And stared at Taehyung, his brows furrowed when he saw Taehyung was staring at his sister.

"Taehyung, why are you here?"Taehyung turn his eyes on Jungkook and smiled awkwardly.

"I- i just came here cause I'm bored."He wasnt lying though. He is indeed bored.

"Let's go inside first. Come in Taehyung."The woman said and grabbed the key from Jungkook's left hand.

"So you are Jungkook's friend, that's good to know."She smiled and helped Jungkook to take the goods from the paper bag.

While Taehyung was just looking at the two sibiling.

"Don't leave yet okay? Have you tasted Jungkook's cooking?"She asked Taehyung shook his head as a 'no'

"Don't be shy.Since you are Jungkook's friend, I will be your friend too."She winked Taehyung just give her smile.

"Oh so rude of me. I am Jungyeong, Jungkook's older sister."She handed her hand to Tae. They were about to handshake but Jungkook passes by at their hands.

"Yah! You're so rude! I'm sorry about that Tae."She apologies.

"I-its fine Miss Jugyeong."Taehyung said shyly.

"No, that's too formal. You can call me Jugyeong or noona."She said as she tap Tae's back.

"Food is ready."Jungkook said as he put the servings on the table.

"Here's yours Tae."Jugyeong smiled. While Jungkook stared at them for a second, Taehyung caught his stare.

"I was shock when I found out that Jungkook had a friend. I mean he has some but I have never seen anyone visited him on his apartment or even when he was at out house."
She said. Ofcourse Taehyung knew that. Jungkook was always like that even in his first life.

Jungkook never brought him in his apartment before. He just knew Jungkook's apartment because of Jackson. He ask for Jk's apartment since Jk didn't showed up to him before in his first life.

But when he came at Jk's apartment he then saw Jungkook with Joy.

Remembering that events made Taehyung lost his appetite.

"Are you okay?"Jugyeong ask Tae when he noticed his expression changed. Jungkook stared at Tae when his sister spoke.

"I-im fine noona hehe."He continued eating. Jungkook stared on Tae. From his eyes down to his nose. And down to his red lips. Jungkook got choke when he remembered the kiss.

"Hey, eat slowly! Tae can you fill Jungkook's cup please."

"I'm done eating. Just leave the dishes after you guys done leave it on the kitchen, I'll wash it later."Jungkook said after he drank the water and went to the kitchen with his plate.