FOURTEEN

14

"Miss Representative, I will do the BL movie." Taehyung said as he tried to stop his tears.

"But Tae.. no else volunteered except you."The representative said in sad tone.

"I'll do it, with Tae."They both turned their heads on the person who just came in.

"H-hyung.."Tae uttered.

"Seo Joon."Miss  Representative uttered.

Taehyung didn't texted nor call Jungkook, he just decided to go home straight. Good thing he saw Seo Joon who's in a car. Seo Joon saw Tae crying as he left at the garden but he decided not to ask.

"Tae have you seen the message in the group chat?"Seo Joon while driving. He checked the message before driving.

"No. My phone is out of battery."Taehyung answered and then went silent.

"The event representative said that we will be starting filming tomorrow."Taehyung just nodded.

"Tae, I'm always here whenever you need someone."Seo Joon said before Tae went out to his car.

When Taehyung came home he tried to stop himself from opening his phone to check if Jungkook texted. But he just feel more anxious and devastated when he saw nothing. No text or call from Jungkook.

And that night Taehyung didn't even sleep instead he cried himself to the point his eyes were swollen.

He tried so much lessen the swollen by applying cold compress. Good thing it worked.

Taehyung and his group was excuse for a week because of the early filming. Despite feeling down, Tae did his best to act naturally.

While on the other side, Jungkook noticed that Taehyung didn't texted. He just assume that maybe Taehyung was waiting for his text.

His conscience are haunting him since yesterday. When Joy kissed him he doesnt know why he kissed back. He was about to go to Tae's classroom yesterday but he caught up with his guilt.

But then he decided to text Tae but he can't still face him yet. So when he heard that Taehyung decided to take part in the movie he assumed that he was just busy and that's he hadn't texted him yet or maybe waiting for his text.

("Bal, I'm sorry if I wasnt able to take you home yesterday. I was occupied about my activities. And I'm afraid I can't meet you. I miss you😔.")
Jungkook was nervous about Tae's reply but he got relieve when Tae agreed.

("Okay. Its fine since I'm also busy with the film.")Despite being relieve Jungkook feels like somethings wrong with Tae's response, he wanted to ask if there's something but he got swallowed by his guiltness.

He wanted to tell taehyung of what happened between him and Joy but hes afraid of Tae's reaction towards his action, that he kissed back.

***

"Tae, I haven't seen you with Jungkook. Is there's something wrong?"Jimin asked as he went closer to Tae's who had just finish the 2 scenes.