FOUR

4

When Jungkook opened his eyes Tae was nowhere to be found but instead he saw the food Tae prepared for him with a sticky note.

"Eat well to get well, bal."

"Who's bal?"Jungkook asked himself.

"JUNGKOOK, someone left this for you."Jungkook's classmate handed him a lunchbox.

"Who?"He asked.

"Its the guy from architect department. Wait, is he your boyfriend?"Jungkook glared at him.

"I'm just kidding bro!"

"Shut up jackson!"Jungkook jokingly punch his classmate slash cousin from a far relative.

Jungkook took out his phone and checked his mails. Suddenly Tae's text popped up.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah."He replied.

Jungkook hides his phone as soon as their teacher went inside.

"Jungkook! Give me the ball!"Jungkook's teammate yell. Its their Physical Education time. Of all the subjects, P.E is really his least favorite.

"Go Jungkook! Go Tae's crush!"

Jungkook looked around and saw Taehyung covered his face with a book. The one who shouted was Jimin who's standing beside Tae.

"Jimin, stop please. Let's go somewhere else you duck!"Tae pinched Jimin's nips.

"WHERE'S Jungkook?"Tae asked Jungkook's friends.

"He left already."

Taehyung just nodded despite getting sad instead he went to Jungkook's apartment.

Jungkook is living on his own despite at a young age. He wasn't that rich nor poor. Maybe just an average person. While Tae was pampered and a rich one.

Their status in life is not a hindrance for Tae to love Jungkook. Tae tried commuting because of Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"Tae knocked.

"Ju-

"What?"Tae jaw dropped when he saw topless Jungkook who has just finish taking shower.

"C-can I sleep her-

"What?"Jungkook brows furrowed.

"I mean I just came here to check if you are well."Tae looked away with a flushed face.

"I'm well. Now leave." Jungkook was about to close the door when he heard guys laughing. His hand suddenly move and pulled Tae inside.
Jungkook cursed silently when he realized what he did.

"Just call your driver or your mom to pick you up. Since its late already."instead of answering Tae just stared to Jungkook who's putting a shirt.

"Um, can I sleep here instead? Don't worry I brought some clothes with me."Tae smiled.

"Did you runaway from home?"