NINETEEN (Finale)

19

"Doc, when is he gonna wake up?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself from panicking.

He was cooking with their dinner when he heard husband collapsed. He hurriedly went to his husband and there he saw him lying with a sleeping pills on his hand.

Jungkook tried so hard to take the other pills from his husbands gut. He then called for an ambulance luckily their place were near to the hospital.

It's been three days already and his husband hasn't woke up. But the doctor told him it was the pills effects.

The doctor also told him he was lucky because he was able to took some pills out from his husband and he was lucky because the hospital is near at their place. If he didn't took some from his husband and if the hospital is not near there's a possibility that his husband will wake up after years.

The doctor said that Taehyung swallowed a 5 tablets of sleeping pills. 3 to 4 days he will soon be awake. But apparently there will some side effects.

Jungkook was holding his husband hands when suddenly one of it fingers move he immediately called the doctor.

"Doc! He's awake! He's awake!" Jungkook jumps in happiness as soon as he saw his husband open its eyes.

"W-where i-is S-seo J-joon h-hyung?" Jungkook eyes turned sad when he heard the name of Tae's first love.

"He died Tae." Jungkook turned his gaze down. Taehyung could still remember what happen but he does not want to believe that Seo Joon turned ashes.

"He died 11 years ago."Taehyung stopped from crying and stared Jungkook in confusion.

"He died when you and him were about to go to the airport. You were the one who drive him to the airport." Taehyung was about to speak when suddenly his head began to ache. Jungkook immediately move when the doctor came and check Taehyung.

"Tell me what was your last memory Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung's forehead furrowed because of the confusion.

"I-i am a kim. And the last memory I have is when I was a first year student Architect in Handeong University." Jungkook and the doctor eyes met. The doctor decided not to force Taehyung to remember his recent memories. According to the doctor Tae was having the side effects of so much consumption of sleeping pills. He was suffering from a temporary amnesia.

***
After 3 months

"Bal!" Taehyung called Jungkook from their backyard, Jungkook immediately went to him, there he saw Taehyung with a puppy.

They named the puppy as Seo Seo, in remembering Seo Joon.

When Taehyung woke up he was confused but as the time passes by he began to remember unfamiliar memories. Through his unfamiliar memories there was no Joy in their college life. Their school went bankrupt and went closed due to an embezzlement issue.

Jungkook and Tae were schoolmates they both pretended to be in a relationship because of a dare. And fell inlove for real later on and when Seo Joon came Jungkook immediately asked Taehyung's hand for marriage. Seo Joon was Tae's first love in his unfamiliar memories.

Taehyung wanted to forget the memories from his first life and second life and began to treasure his third life memories since it was painful yet beautiful.

"Bal!"Taehyung was jumping with his phone on his hand.

"The orphanage told us that the pre-adoption authority of Taejung has now become ours!"

"We are officially Taejung's parents."They both cried in happiness.

Taejung was the child which they found when he and Jungkook fought in the streets. They made up because of Taejung's kindness and cuteness.

2 months ago It was like this,

"Yah! I hate you!"

"You are so stubborn and childish! I just told you that you are not allowed to eat the chicken skin and now you want to break up with me."Jungkook yelled back at Tae.

"Just say it, that you want to eat it instead!" Taehyung yelled back.

Taehyung was about to go when a child appeared and said,

"Mister 1 and Mister 2! I'll eat the chicken skin so that you guys won't fight."A child who's like 7 appeared, and told them that they shouldn't fight and instead just love each other despite their different views.

It was nighttime that time they just went out from the fast food place. And in the middle of their fight in the street a child suddenly appeared. They took the child and they went to every police station near to see if there are some missing reported cases related to him but there were none.

What's more confusing is that the child doesn't even know his name or any of his family.

And soon they decided to be his parents.

They didn't know it was Seo Joon's reincarnated.

The real thing that happened is that Taehyung real fated partner was Seo Joon and Jungkook's was Joy. Seo Joon became the answer of everything because he was the reason why everything went wrong, it was when he went to the New York and never returned. Taehyung and him was supposed to be confessing their feelings when the Happy Festival started. But then he never returned and Taehyung fell for Jungkook who's someone else fated partner but then Jungkook fell for him too instead of Joy.

The lovestory of Jungkook and Joy was crumpled when Joy was impregnated by someone else. And because of the guilt she confessed to Jungkook that he wasn't the father and because of her the one he love was hurt. Because of that events the fate was upset but when he heard the brave human words, "I will fight fate just to have you." He gave him a chance to prove his words and that's how Tae was given another chance to prove by giving him a second life. Jisoo, Mingyu was the people who are supposed to be the love triangle between their love-lives, Jisoo for Tae's lovelife while Mingyu for Jungkook's. But in Taehyung's third life they didn't exist.

Jungkook and Taehyung love story was never fate's work. It was just the result of their unstoppable love, their choice and destiny the lover of fate has given them her blessing. They are not fated but they are destined. Fate is set by outside forces while destiny involves choice.

Taehyung chose to fight for their love. He chose to fight fate just to have Jungkook.

He chose destiny over fate. And Jungkook choose to love him back.

The End.