TWO

March 2,2022

Taehyung's Pov

I thought we were perfect for each other. Am I being selfish when I ask him to love me? He ask me to stop loving him. But how?

Just thinking about how he end us makes my heart being squeezes to the point it makes it hard to breath.

He left after he told me, "She's pregnant."From that sentence I knew I have lost him. It made me realize that I was just a tool to him. I was just a stupid fool tool. But still I couldn't accept it.

Days, weeks, months and years passes by but my feelings for him still here. I watched myself crying infront of a mirror. My eyes were lifeless. My heart is aching but at the same time it feels empty. I look so thin.

My feet suddenly start moving. And as soon as I reach to my cabinet, my hands move on its on.

Sleeping Pill.

I need it to sleep. Thinking that maybe if I sleep and when I wake I might feel better.

TAEHYUNG took out all of the sleeping pills and swallowed it.

Suddenly my body feels like getting heavy, I could feel it slowly collapsing.Before I close my eyes, beautiful memories flashes before me.

Memories where I was happy.

Maybe fate does not want me to be with him. If only I have given a second chance I would fight fate just to have him.

The memories started fading.

2

"PATIENT Kim Taehyung declared dead on arrival."

Taehyung thought that loving someone will only bring him happiness and also being love by someone he thought it was the best feeling.

His crush courted him. He didn't hesitate to accept him. They dated and fell inlove. He thought their love blooms but then he found out...

"Yes, you are right. I am just using you to hide the fact that I am dating a teacher."

He found out Jungkook used him to cover up his relationship towards someone who happen to be their teacher.

Taehyung couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook could never be his. He couldn't accept the fact that Jk is inlove with someone else.

He killed himself because his heart is dead. His feelings are dead he is dead internally.

***

"U-gh."Taehyung's forehead furrowed.

Wait. Taehyung immediately open his eyes when he heard his voice in his mind and he began to realize what he saw as soon as he opened it .It widened as he realize he was facing a familiar ceiling.

"W-what?!" Why am I young? Is this what they call 'goes back to the past?' He thought. As he faced the mirror.

"Sir, breakfast is ready." He couldn't stop himself from getting shock when someone knocked and spoke.

"Wait is this for real? Ouch!" He slap his face.Then search for a calendar but he can't find any but instead he saw a phone his heart began to beat very fast because of excitement.

"March 2, 2011"His lips curved as he saw the date in his phone calendar.

"I've went back to the past!"

He thought he died but when he opened his eyes, he saw his younger self. And he decided to change their destiny. He will make sure that this time, his second life he will be Jungkook's first love, first hug, first kiss, first in everything in Jungkook's life.

"Sweetie how was your vacation?" His mom cupped his chubby cheeks and planted him kisses.

Smooch smooch smooch.

"Mommy, stop. I am not a baby anymore."He smiled as he said those words.

"Aigoo, my baby is now grown up. Honey why don't we give him a car? Right? right?." Tae's mom went to her husband who's busy reading some newspaper.

"Okay but you need to remember Tae, you should not drive recklessly arraseo?"

Tae shook his head and smiled as he saw his dad turned red when his mom planted kisses on his dad.

"Dad, mom I have to go now!"He went outside as he give kisses to his parents.

Its march 2, 2011. This is the first day of school as a first year student.

"Tae." Taehyung turned his gaze to someone who called him.

"Hyung!"He give the person a warm hug.

"T-tae."The person's face flushes as taehyung hug him.

"Hyung I miss you."Tae smiled and showed his famous boxy smile to the person. He really did miss this person. It has been years since he last saw him. If we count this year and from the future.

"It's been 11 years." He whispered. This person was his first friend. A friend whom cheered him up everytime he is down. A friend who's always there for him. A friend not only that wipes his saliva but also his tears.

"Tae, I am going to study in new york."The person broke their hug.

"Oh it was today"Tae spoke in his mind. It was the day today in the past when his only friend decided to left from his side. In the past he didn't showed any emotions to his friend. He didn't show him that he was sad that time.

But now. Taehyung couldn't stopped his tears.

"H-hyung, please don't leave me."The person gently cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"Tae.."

Should I try to stop him this time? Maybe If I can try to change something maybe I can change Jungkook's feelings towards me too?

"Hyung, please."

"Haa haaa."Taehyung tried to catch his breath. He ran as soon as he and his friend finish their heartfelt talk.

"First day and here I am being a good student." Said sarcastically In his mind disappointedly gaze the closed school gate.

"You are also late?" He ask the person who's infront of him.

When that person turned around...

It feels like the time stopped. Feels like the earth rotation stop working as soon as he saw the person. His eyes widened when he realize this is the day when and where the place he first saw Jungkook.