SEVEN

7

"BAL?"Tae said as he saw Jungkook leaning on the  balcony's door while holding a glass. Jungkook looked away and move his gaze at the buildings.

"Bal? Who?"Jungkook sip and face Taehyung.

"You. My bal."Tae said in a sad tone, "Before."

"Before?"Jungkook asked in a confused tone.

He was waiting for Tae to answer but instead all he heard was a snore.

"Should I just leave you here?"Jungkook said to himself but his body involuntarily move and carried Taehyung.

"Nevermind. My conscience might disturb me later on if I leave you here."He carried Tae on his back.

"Oh, did u make up and kiss already?"Jackson got a butt kick from Bambam and a head slap from Jimin after he said those.

"Jimin, are you gonna take Tae home?"Jungkook asked.

"No. Jimin will stay here with me. Why don't you take him home instead."Yoongi said as he ate waffle hotdog.

"You know how to drive kook?"Eunwoo asked and Jungkook nodded. He then threw his car keys to Jungkook.

"Nice catch!"Jackson said.

"Drive tae well!"Jimin said and chuckled.

"Drive him hard and make him moan."Jackson got another hit.

***

"What a pain in the ass."Jungkook complain as he reach the parking lot still carrying Taehyung.

He heard his bone made a sound crack when he tried to lower his back a little to open the car's door. After he open it he changes his way of carrying. From piggyback to bridal way of holding Tae.

He then lowered a little his face close to Tae's face. He could smell the spirytus vodka on Tae.

"Bal.."Taehyung was half asleep when he opened his eyes. He then move his right hand and pulled Jungkook's nape closer to him and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he felt Tae's soft mouth on his. Taehyung move his mouth and it cause the kiss to deepen. Jungkook tried to stop it but he got carried away because of Tae's tempting lips.

"Hmm"Taehyung let out a moaned and that made Jungkook snapped out from reality. He realized Tae moan because he kissed Tae back. Tongue to tongue.

"I-i love this dream. I love you bal."Taehyung said and fell asleep.

Jungkook stared Tae who's lying on backseat. Jungkook broke his stare and went to the driver seat.

Despite thinking the kiss he still managed to drive safely.

"OH, Hello handsome young man! Are you Tae's classmate? Schoolmate? friend? Bestfriend? Boyfriend?"Tae's mom chuckled as he saw Jungkook's expression change when she ask the last word.

"Hello, goodevening, Mrs. Kim.I'm his schoolmate."Tae's mom tried to help him carry Tae.

"Its fine Mrs kim."He smiled.

"Just call me mom."She giggled. Jungkook realize where Tae got his cheekiness.

"Thank you for taking him home handsome young man!"Tae's mom wave.

Jungkook bowed a little and left.

TAEHYUNG groaned when his mom and their maids put him in the bed. His mom tucked him with his blanket and kissed his forehead. And went out.

He force to open his eyes when he felt an urge to pee.

"W-where am I?"He look around even though its blurry he recognizes his room.

"W-who took me home?"He asked himself and then walk his way to his bathroom.

"U-h."Instead of peeing Taehyung puke his intestines out. His vision where blurry, he tried to think trying to remember who drive him home.

"Was it Jungkook?"He said after vomiting.

TAEHYUNG cried when he went downstairs.
"Mom! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm late already! Huhuhu."Taehyung sat down on the floor crying like a little child.

"Why would I wake you up? It's Saturday sweetie! Do you have classes on saturday? No right?"His mom took a picture of him and showed it to his father. Both of his parents laughed at Taehyung's photo.

"U-h."Taehyung said ignoring the fact that his mom took a pic of him. He then felt his head throbbing from pain.

"Hangover?"His mom handed him a cup of tea and guide him to the kitchen.

"Mom, have you seen the person's face who took me home last night?"Taehyung asked as he massage his temple.

"Yes sweetie. I even ask him if you were his bf. You are really my son! We both love handsome guys."She giggled.

"You are okay with me being a gay mom?"Taehyung looked at his mom with soft stare.

"Ofcourse sweetie! Me and your dad will always accept and support for who you are. We may not be a perfect parents but we promise to give you love and support."Taehyung's mom hugged him.

After the heartfelt talk in the breakfast. Tae decided to take a rest. When he entered his bedroom he took his phone out first. He ask Jimin first about the person who took him home. And Jimin told him it was Jungkook. So he decided to text Jungkook to thanked him even though he's still shy on what happened to them where he ask Jungkook to go out with him and got rejected.

("Jungkook, It's me Taehyung incase you haven't save my number. Thank you for taking me home last night hehe. I didn't do anything weird right? If I did I'm sorry. No need to text back.")He texted.

"1 more semester. His first love in my first life will appear into our school as substitute teacher. I had to make a move."
Taehyung talked to himself.

"Mom! Where's dad?!"Taehyung asked his kom who's watering their plants.

"He has to go the company, sweetie. Do you need something? You can go call him."Her mom said.

"Um, can I borrow dad's car mom? Don't worry I've got my student license yesterday."He said.

"Sure! Drive safely sweetie!."

***

"Jungkook!."Taehyung knocked 3 times already on Jk's apartment but no one was answering nor opening the door.

"Maybe hes not home."Taehyung pouted and sat down on the floor near on Jk's door apartment.

Taehyung's head was on knees suddenly he heard a footstep and stopped infront of him. Before he could move his head the person spoke.

"Kook, someone was asleep near at your apartment door."A woman's voice.