Info

This is a reboot to Big Hero 6 and the Monster Kid of San Fransokyo and there are a few changes.

1. Andrew and Dennis get replaced with two twin girls, Ava and Debbie.

2. Cora is a 10 year-old American/Japanese and was adopted by Mary and Harold after her birth parents were killed during a giant monster attack in Tokyo.

3. Zero is an energy-based being from an unknown dimension who devours planets by draining the energy of a planet's core.

4. Max is the only male offspring born to Mary and Harold.

5. Max can talk in his monster forms via telepathy.

6. Harold and Jade run a company called Stewart Corp.

7. Mr. Z is a giant worm-like alien with mind control powers, similar to the DC Comics supervillain, Starro.

8. The Blight Force won't be disguising themselves as humans.

9. Cora is portrayed as a child prodigy who's really smart.

10. Harold and Jade run a high-tech company called Stewart Corp.

11. Zero still remains as Max's archenemy.

12. Max's first monster form won't be Phadorah.

13. Cora will serve as the deuteragonist of the show and has the power to control technology.

14. Princess Blight will be going by her birth name.

15. The Blight Force are part of an intergalactic organization dedication to the protection of the universe from various threats.

16. Neither of Max's clones will be appearing.

17. Dawn won't be appearing.

18. King Blight and Queen Blight have one offspring.

19. The Blight Force won't have human identities and will go by their actual names.

20. Princess Blight will be more humorous.

21. Daisy will remain as a Staronite.

22. Darrel is deceased after dying on the line while saving a partner's life.

23. Daphne is an only child.

24. Rachel has a son named Kyle, who's a Staronite and is muted.