Monster Kid vs. Gold Vulture/Rise of Overmind

(The scene cuts to Max trying to free himself from his uncle's grip by punching him)

Max: Let me go Uncle Ivan!

Gold Vulture: If you insist.

(Gold Vulture drops Max from up high in the air)

Max: Oh no! I am not falling!

(Max develops wings on his back and flaps them as he lands in the middle on downtown safely)

Max: That was close.

(Gold Vulture lands near 6 feet from Max)

Max: You know Uncle Ivan, I'm much smarter and stronger.

Gold Vulture: Is that so?

(The news helicopter arrives)

Bluff: Breaking news: Monster Kid is going to fight a new supervillain wearing a gold vulture armor.

(Max turns his attention to Bluff Dunder)

Max: Just to be clear Mr. Dunder, he's my evil Uncle Ivan who hates his brother, my father.

Bluff: Wait, that villain is the former scientist/criminal, Dr. Ivan Scientist?

Max: (sighs) Yes.

(Gold Vulture flies towards Max, the latter quickly develops wings on his and charges at his uncle as they clash with each other and began fighting)

Max: (trying to hit his uncle) Let me ask a question? What's with the vulture armor?

Gold Vulture: (grabs Max's fist) Vultures are known to be predatory birds. They are feared and I want to be feared.

Max: (straining) I don't fear you!

(Max heads butts his uncle in the face and kicks him in the chest a few times)

Gold Vulture: (grunts) You'll pay for that!

Max: (sarcastically) Right, like I would pay for it.

(Gold Vulture charges at Max and engages his nephew in a battle)

(Back at the warehouse, Mary and Big Hero 6 had defeated the robots)

Go Go: Well, that was easy.

Mary: Come on, let's save Max.

Fred: What about that alien robot?

Mary: That too.

(Harold carries Daisy)

Harold: Come on Jade, let's get Daisy back home.

(The scene cuts to Max and Gold Vulture are currently in a brawler lock)

Max: So, your armor has given you some superhuman strength and energy attacks, right?

Gold Vulture: Among other things.

(Gold Vulture releases a loud vulture shriek sound from his mouth, causing Max to scream and covers his ears)

Max: Ahhhhhh! My ears!

(Gold Vulture knee kicks Max and throws him to the ground)

Gold Vulture: Soundwave shrieking technology, a project I created during my days in SFIT.

(As Max gets back up, Gold Vulture grabs him by the collar)

Max: You wouldn't harm your own nephew, would you?

Gold Vulture: No, but I will spare your life if you are willing to join forces with me. We can take over this city and the entire planet.

Max: Really, joins forces with you and become a supervillain bent on world domination, no thanks.

Gold Vulture: Well then.

(Gold Vulture prepares an energy blast in his hand)

Gold Vulture: I'll just have to destroy you now.

Go Go: (offscreen) Not on our watch.

Gold Vulture: What?

(Gold Vulture see Mary and Big Hero 6 has arrive)

Mary: Ivan!

Hiro: Let him go Gold Vulture.

Gold Vulture: Or what?

Go Go: Or we'll take you down.

Gold Vulture: Is that so?

(Gold Vulture throws Max to Mary, who catches him)

Max: Thanks Mom.

(Mary puts Max down while glaring at her brother-in-law)

Mary: You're going to prison Ivan.

Gold Vulture: I disagree.

(Gold Vulture pressed a button on his wrist, sending a signal as the alien robot approaches from behind him)

Max: What is that?

Fred: An alien robot.

Gold Vulture: This robot from another world will serve as my greatest weapon. I've install control devices into this machine's AI. Unless you all surrender to me, I will send this monster to destroy the city.

(Mary, Max and Big Hero 6 get ready in fighting stances)

Mary: Not a chance.

Gold Vulture: Very well.

(Gold Vulture turns his attack to the robot)

Gold Vulture: Destroy them!

(Before the robot could do anything, a swarm of nanites appear out of nowhere)

Max: What is that?

Baymax: Scanning, it is a swarm of nanites, but the nanotechnology is not from Earth.

Honey Lemon: So, they're alien nanites?

Baymax: Yes.

(The nanites attached themselves to the alien robot and began to assimilate it)

Gold Vulture: What's going on? I didn't send out a swarm of nanites.

Max: He's not responsible?

(The nanites fuse with the alien robot, creating a new bipedal body)

(The robot's eye starts glowing)

Overmind: The nanites have given me a new body and restore my AI. Now, Overmind shall destroy this world!

Max: Overmind?