Small Hiro One

(It was nighttime in San Fransokyo as Max is flying to a warehouse)

(Max's com-link starts beeping as he pressed it)

Max: Hello?

Dr. Harold: Max, are you almost there?

Max: Yes Dad, I'm one my way to the warehouse to find the stolen shipment of nickel titanium alloy.

(As Max arrives at the warehouse, he flies through the hole in the wall and lands on the floor)

Max: Alright, where's the stolen alloy?

(Max notice that Big Hero 6 are staring at him, standing near a giant robot laying on the floor)

Hiro: We got it covered.

Max: Aww man! I was gonna recover the stolen alloy and have it sent to the police, but it looks like you guys already took care of it. Well, I'm going home.

(Max develops wings and starts flying out from the warehouse and flies back home)

Go Go: That was awkward.

(The next day, Max, Ava, Debbie, Mary Jr., Daisy are at the Sciencetorium, attending a workshop hosted by Wendy Wower)

Wendy: It's wower-roo time!

(The kids cheer)

Daisy: (clapping) Yeah!

(Kyle claps)

Max: I can't believe Mom and Dad made us go here.

Ava: Daisy wanted us to go. 

Debbie: I wonder how Megan's doing at Dr. Trengrove's workshop?

(Later at Dr. Trevor Trengrove's workshop at SFIT, Megan Stewart is in the class with Go Go, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Karmi, Megan and several other students)

Honey Lemon: (about to taking a picture with Go Go and Wasabi) Everyone say Trengrove!

Go Go: No.

Wasabi: Trengrove!

Karmi: Wait, I don't wanna be in your-

Honey Lemon: (clicks on the shutter button) Just pick a filter! Ooh! Puggle face!

Wasabi: So Megan, how's your brother doing?

Megan: You mean Max? Max is doing fine Wasabi. He, Ava, Debbie and Daisy are at the Sciencetorium for Wendy Wower's workshop?

Go Go: Why?

Megan: Because Mom and Dad told them to go.

Karmi: Really? Has your brother even transform into like a giant fish or dinosaur monster?

Megan: No, he's hasn't transform into a fish monster? Why do you ask?

Karmi: (nervously) Uh, no reason.

Megan: (suspicious) Hmm...okay.

(Meanwhile at Wendy Wower's workshop)

Wendy Wower: Okay woweroos! Who's ready to make gloop?

(The kids cheer)

Fred: Gloop!

Daisy: Sound like play doh!

Wendy: My super special helper, Hiro is going to pass out the gloop ingredients.

(Hiro pours the gloop powder in the bowl and then pours the water on the powder)

Wendy: Gloop is a non-plutonium fluid, which means it's a little bit liquid, a little solid and a whole lot of fun!

Brooke: I want mine to be green.