Monster Kid vs. Lady Blight

(Today is a normal day in Dragon Cove as Max Stewart is currently at the park

(He hears a strange sound that seems painful to his ears as he covers them)

Max: Ugh, what is that sound?

(As Max leaves the front of his house with his ears covered, he saw that some kind of monster arrives)

Dance Master: Without a doubt, you're really gonna hate this one!

(Max gets ready to fight)

Max: Who are you? What are you?

Dance Master: I am Dance Master! The greatest dancer in the universe!

(Dance Master attaches a collar on his neck)

Dance Master: Time for you to face the music!

(Dance Master them shoots a steam of sonic bombardment. They echo across the street, directly towards Max's head. He tried to shield himself, but fails)

Max: You should sing tenor that's 20 miles away from here!

Dance Master: I'll control your mind! Get into my groove, cause you're the kind that can really move! Now move!

(As the scarlet tingles of energy covers his body, Max finds his legs dancing by themselves)

Max: What's happening?

Dance Master: My tunes has taken control your body, so I'll control your mind!

(Dance Master taps his foot while Max dances like he's jogging in place)

Max: This is silly! Not cool!

(Quick shot of Max's feet shuffling)

Dance Master: (singing) Your body is mine, you'll obey only me!

(Dance Master laughs as Max is doing jumping jacks and shaking his body as well as raising his arms in the air)

Max: I gotta break free somehow!

Dance Master: Now kick it!

(Max starts to boogie for the worst moment of his life, he points his hand in the air and starts to shuffle around, putting his hands down to his hips like a monkey as he moves his legs around)

Dance Master: Can this guy sing or what? Moving and groovin!

(Max is doing a spin around and waves his hands as he groans)

Max: This is so embarrassing!

Dance Master: (singing) Come on boy, get on with the beat!

(Dance Master then puts his finger at Max and fires a crimson wave of energy, causing the biomorphing kid to move his arms to his side like if he was swimming)

Dance Master: Come closer and closer!

(Max boogies his way towards Dance Master)

Max: I can't stop!

(Dance Master laughs)

Max: (grunts) Must break free.

(Max tries to break free from Dance Master's control, but no avail)

Max: No!

Dance Master: Yes!

(Max gets closer to Dance Master as he grabs his arm)

Dance Master: You're coming with me.

Max: What?

(Dance Master teleports himself and Max to an unknown destination)

(Later at Blight Tower, Dance Master and Max are teleported into the atrium)

Max: Blight Tower?

(Max kicks Dance Master in the chest, forcing the alien to let go of him)

Max: What's going on?

(Lady Blight lands in front of Max while Dance Master teleports to another location)

Lady Blight: What's going on is that its time I meet the son of Rosestar.

(Max looks shocked)

Max: Who are you?

Lady Blight: I am Lady Blight of the mighty Blight race.

Max: You're from Photon?

Lady Blight: Yes and I sent Dance Master after you because of the bounty.

Max: What bounty?

Lady Blight: Someone placed a bounty on your head and I'm going to collect the award.

(Max gets ready in a fighting pose)

Max: That won't happen at all!

Lady Blight: I wasn't asking.

(Lady Blight charges at Max)

Max: Figures.

(Max develops wings on his back, charges at Lady Blight as the two fly towards each other and collided in mid-air, while exchanging kicks and punches, mostly body hits)

(Later in the prison chamber, the Blight Force are struggling to break free from the shackles)

Queen Blight: We have to stop my sister from capturing Monster Kid.