Phase 2 episode 4: Attack of the Space Silverfish

(In outer space, a strange glowing silver meteorite is currently hurtling towards Earth. Later at San Franokyo Bay, the meteorite crash lands in the water and reaches to the button, glowing as it starts to crack)

(Later at Lucky Cafe Cafe, Hiro and Megan Cruz are talking)

Megan Cruz: I don't get it, there is a school for kids with superpowers?

Hiro: Yeah.

Megan Cruz: So, this kid named Max Stewart was exposed to a chemical on international television and gain powers to transform into giant monsters? What about super strength and speed?

Hiro: He's got that too.

Megan Cruz: A kid with the power to transform into giant monsters, kinda like Ben Tennyson, but without the alien watch.

Hiro: Yeah.

(Meanwhile at San Fransokyo Bay, a man is currently fishing when something in the water is moving)

Unnamed fisherman: Huh?

(Moments later, giant silverfish creatures jump out of the water, hissing as the fisherman runs for his life while the silverfish creatures submerge back into the water and began to make their way towards a shark. The next day at SFIT, Hiro is working on some robotic crutches)

Honey Lemon: What is that you're working on?

Hiro: A pair of robotic crutches.

Wasabi: What does it do?

(Hiro gives Wasabi a deadpanned look)

Wasabi: Oh.

Hiro: It's for people if either leg is broken. I got the idea from one of Tadashi's books.

Fred: He always did wanted to create medical tech to help people.

Hiro: I need to test it on a robot before it can work for humans.

Go Go: Smart move.

(Moments later, the alarm goes off)

Professor Granville: Attention all students, please leave due to an infestation!

Wasabi: Infestation?!

Go Go: Wasabi, it's probably a few bugs and there's no reason to...............

(Moments later, one of the Space Silverfish burst through the wall, shocking them)

Go Go: Freak out!

(Baymax scans the Space Silverfish)

Baymax: They are similar to silverfish, but are not from Earth!

Fred: Dudes, I think the city is being invaded by alien silverfish.

(The Space Silverfish hiss at Hiro and his friends)

Hiro: Run!

(Hiro and the gang run as they see many of the Space Silverfish are wreaking havoc across campus)

Go Go: We need to suit up.

(Later, Bluff Dunder is making a report)

Bluff: Breaking news: giant silverfish monsters are terrorizing the city and.............

(One of the Space Silverfish is attacking the newsroom as Bluff and everyone else runs away, screaming in terror. Meanwhile in downtown, Max, Mary and the Blight Force are fighting the Space Silverfish, stopping them from attacking the police and bystanders)

Mary: So these are alien silverfish?

(Mary punches one of the Space Silverfish while Max freezes two of them)

Queen Blight: Yes, they're different than the normal ones of Earth. They drift through space on solar winds in pod-like meteorites to search for an inhabitable planet for populate their species. Whatever planet they arrive, the male would run away while the female chases him. Once they mate, the female lays 50 eggs and when the juveniles hatch, they would eat whatever they see.

Max: Is it that bad?

King Blight: Yes, they grow large and molt. We need to destroy them..........

Max: Wait, we got to kill them?

Arinna: They're really hard to exterminate on the adult.

Max: Guess I need the right monster form to deal with these bugs.

(Max transforms into Mega Silverfish)

(Mega Silverfish roars as the Space Silverfish swarm charge at him)

King Blight: He's turned himself into a giant silverfish. The juveniles will destroy him if he's not one of their own species.

Mary: Max, what out!

(Suddenly, Mega Silverfish's antennas glow as he roars and emits soundwaves from his body, causing the Space Silverfish to stop as their eye pupils dilate)

King Blight: They stopped.

Mary: Max has place them in some kind of kind control.

(As Mega Silverfish's eyes and antennas glow, he roars as the Space Silverfish sprout wings and fly out of the city)

Go Go: Where are they going?

Alora: Space.

(Mega Silverfish transforms back into Max)

Max: I told them to go back to their home planet.

Fred: Monster Kid for the win!

(Fred fist pumps with Max when the police arrives as Chef Cruz)

Chef Cruz: Alright, what happened to the bugs?

Max: They're gone.

Chef Cruz: And who defeated them?

(Max steps forward)

Max: I did. Max Stewart aka Monster Kid.

Chef Cruz: You defeated those things?

Max: Yes.

Mary: I'm his mother and I was with him.

(Chef Cruz sighs for a moment)

Chef Cruz: Well, as long as he's not causing trouble.

(Chef Cruz and the rest of the police officers leave)

Max: So that's the new chef of the San Fransokyo Police Department?

Hiro: Yep.

(Mary looks at Hiro)

Mary: Do I know you from somewhere?

(Hiro's eyes widen alongside his friends as Max signals them to leave)

Hiro: (disguise voice) Uh, sorry, but we got to go!

(Big Hero 6 quickly leave)

Mary: I could've sworn I've seen them before.